the BIG field trip jan 14th 2007

Sir Paul ..yes...yes

Tunnelrat ..yes...yes

Dutch mark ..yes...yes

Safariswing ..yes...yes

richardrosser ..yes...yes

Jack ..yes...YES YES YES Im gonna buy PW of my own some day!!

Hardy Ferret ..yes...yes

Chris Aldous .. yes ..yes (May have to be on call with work, if so then will use helicoptor)

ian2b ..yes ..yes

Steve ..yes ..yes

Sam ..yes ..yes

Artists rifles ..yes...yes

Rob short (short rob) yes yes

Lewis H Yes yes

Rambo yes yes

+1 yes yes

+1 yes yes

Ok Gents, we up to 17.... thanks that enough! haha

Any one else fast? if not we shall close the numbers,,,

As you are hard enough to keep in a group as it is! lets hope its not windy! or will be like kids at the beach again! haha

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok bidding closed....

So sunday the 14th...

Meetiing at the Car park at western heights, the link is here

http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=631425&y=140840&z=3&sv=631425,140840&st=4&ar=Y&mapp=newmap.srf&searchp=newsearch.srf

As for parking car's no prob, im not sure the height for the REO, we may have to park a little away with that and load there etc

Can i ask all as usual

all though myself and Tunnelrat have organised this, we do NOT hold any reponsibility for your welfare and safety! all at own risk. And all up to you all what you do and dont do, we are mear pointing places out, not guides;)

Also, can we all keep low key clothing, as some the places are not advisable for high vis! no fingers or names. ROB:)

shall we say 10am?

Part timer???? I bet you like your sunday paper.....without scum like me you'd never know who's zooming who in the Big Brother pigpen or singing for their supper on the BBC. I think I'll have to shoot myself.

Oh its YOU is it!!

Should be fine there , its a busy dogging spot, or we can just move the cars on after the bits we do there and leave in the petrol station and quick board the Reo

I think all vehicles will be fine in the car park, no need to re-group in the petrol station, we dont wanna upset the operative again , now do we!!! :whistle:

I WILL PROBABLY BE WITH THE TRUCK AT ALL TIMES OR SOMEONE WILL BE

Yep , that is something that I've been also thinking about, I'm sure we can sort something out, I will do one shift, as a couple of DLS's are explored, (deep-level shelters), as Sir Paul can lead you towards them, ill hang back and have an instant white tea out of me rations :-) We can't have any sarnies stolen!!

Yes we need to keep a good eye on the Reo being that its POST WAR, its ashame we wasn't in a Jimmy because it would defiantly still be there when we went back. :-D

If your looking to drive your own way around, keep it up :-D pmsl ;-) You'll miss out on the 3pm cuppa!!

Yes we need to keep a good eye on the Reo being that its POST WAR, its ashame we wasn't in a Jimmy because it would defiantly still be there when we went back. :-D

Quite right! People would just be there taking photographers and simply admiring a unique piece of equipment. The other hand the Reo could be towed away thinking that some travelers have turned up :whistle:

Who the hell would want to nick a Jimmy, probably would not start anyway :angel: