Hi folks,

Time to start putting the soft skin list together - so those that attended last year and would like to come again next year, could you be as kind as to list yourself and the vehicle you are bringing for A&E 2012 next year.

After being bribed with a large amount of cash and the promise of a free holiday in the sun - I will start the list

Autocar

GMC + 105 gun - Cubes

GMC + 105 gun - Martin Hammond

Matador - Philb

Ward La France - Adrian Scott

Ward La France - Heliops

Diamond T and Rogers trailer - Jason Jeffries

Mack NO2 - Jim

Mack NO - Steve Clifton

Jeep in British - Paul - Bigredone

Willys MB jeep - Tim

Willys MB + Gemco trailer - Cripp

Jeep MB - Spood

Jeep - Scammell4199

Jeep - Adrian Scott

Dodge WC51 - Keith

BSA M20 - Nigel

BSA M20 Maltese - Ian and Alanis (camera girl)

Royal Enfield WD/C - Malcy

Harley WLC - Manny

Edited by Jack

Hi folks,

Time to start putting the soft skin list together - so those that attended last year and would like to come again next year, could you be as kind as to list yourself and the vehicle you are bringing for A&E 2012 next year.

After being bribed with a large amount of cash and the promise of a free holiday in the sun - I will start the list

Autocar....!!!

1 x Jeep in British - Paul - BIGREDONE

Are the cubes softskins or heavy or even artillery? Either way, we're coming!!!!!! (plus cubed in law of course!)

All things being equal and hopefully the absence of plague and pestulence I will again be bringing 1x Jeep MB in XXX Corps markings.

Just as an aside Jack in the unfortunate event of any mechanical problems would Mrs Spood and myself still be welcome, even if we thumb a lift with someone.

All things being equal and hopefully the absence of plague and pestulence I will again be bringing 1x Jeep MB in XXX Corps markings.

Just as an aside Jack in the unfortunate event of any mechanical problems would Mrs Spood and myself still be welcome, even if we thumb a lift with someone.

You can come in the jeep with us, and I might even let you drive so I can have a break.

Regards

Paul

Edited by BIGREDONE

Absolutley Spood!!!! And knock it off with those negative waves.

BSA M20 MALTESE X1 Myself and Camera Girl

ROYAL ENFIELD WD/C 11th Armoured Div x1 Malcy my bro

Mother is coming, Spood and Mrs Spood kindly offered her a ride in the back of the Jeep, she said she needs to keep an eye on her son;)

You can come in the jeep with us, and I might even let you drive so I can have a break.

Regards

Paul

Thank you for that sir, lets hope it doesn't come to that. I'll even go to church if it helps. :angel:

Jack, sorry about that, negative waves now banished to a far off place. the old girl is being wrapped in cotton wool as we speak ;)

Mack NO??? (Steve Clifton)

Pretty please Mr Jack

Cheers Steve - done! And working on getting your gun down too.

Adrian - I won't let you let me drive your tank at this rate :coffee: