Hi all!

Tom G

Hello everyone.

Im Tom and am really interested in military vehicles... especially armour since i had the opportunity to have a good poke around a ferret at a local display.

I would love to have a CVR(T) but i think that will have to wait a while.

I already have a civvy 110 and am on the look out for a cheepo S2 or lightweight for a restoration.

Tom.

Welcome Tom

Excelent choice of vehicles - SII Land Rovers & Ferrets that is. :tup:

You share interests with my other half - Hardyferret - he has just bought SII lightweight to restore over the winter. Don't take any notice of Jack, he is a little delusional - he thinks a Jimmy is a 'Man's Vehicle'. :-D

Be warned about the Ferrets its bl**dy cold perched on the commanders seat in winter :shake:

Enjoy the site. :-D

Mrs Hardyferret

Hello Tom and welcome, and as far as I'm concerned you can't go far wrong with a Landy.

Big welcome aboard .......I am starting to think that the Land Rover guys are starting to take over HMVF! :?

The proliferastion of the Land Rover is no doubt because of their affordability and practicality making them easier to get to the more distant shows... like... well...lets say Devon to Suffolk eh Jack :wink:

I would also love to move up a rung on the M/V ladder but with a new family; cost, time and an unjustified fear of working on their squirreled away engines means it'll have to go on a back burner....

...a ferret would be fun though :-D