A quiet hello from Dorset

Im afraid Im a bit boring compared to a lot of members going at big projects so not much to tell.

But anyway I am a girly so bear with me, I used to enjoy tinkering with a few vehicles and going to shows with my friends a few years ago and had a humber pig for a while which I loved to bits.

Life had to move on for a bit but im now possibly hoping to rekindle my old love for my pig (..and wouldnt mind a saracen :red:) if I can convince my ex-reme other half

Oh and he has a Russian Ural to play on too

Edited by HumberPaws

Im afraid Im a bit boring compared to a lot of members going at big projects so not much to tell.

But anyway I am a girly so bear with me, I used to enjoy tinkering with a few vehicles and going to shows with my friends a few years ago and had a humber pig for a while which I loved to bits.

Life had to move on for a bit but im now possibly hoping to rekindle my old love for my pig (..and wouldnt mind a saracen :red:) if I can convince my ex-reme other half

Oh and he has a Russian Ural to play on too

Boring?.......... a girl interested in military, how could you possibly be boring, welcome to the friendly forum. :kissoncheek: