Get an eyefull of this lot in Oz!

Pzkpfw-e

http://zimmerliweb.ch/images/events/belfield/

Off you go chaps!

What was the Belfield collection, auctioned in 2006, apparently.

Not all of it was sold up. John thinned his collection out with a big sale, but is still running the museum and restoring vehicles, from what I hear. Some vehicles came to the UK.

hi fella's

i had a look round the valentine at beltring but at £75k i thought it was a bit on the expensive side for me, (i'm just a poor working lad from manchester) :D. my original idea was to import one of the agri tractor vals then go on senybridge to find the missing bits and put them back on. there was a valentine on oz ebay for £7.5k a couple of years back that had been converted to a kind of monster truck but i didn't hear about it til last year and it's long gone now but i'll keep my eyes open for one, you never know :cool2:

eddy

ps. adrian how's the achilles coming on ?

Edited by eddy8men

Thanks for the link. Looking through it, this one has me completely beat - what on earth is it?

Tony,

That is a road sweeper, built on the chassis and running gear of a Canadian Fox armoured car chassis, if I remember correctly. The chassis were sent over from Canada during the war for bodying locally and not many, or any, were used until declared surplus.

Tony,

That is a road sweeper, built on the chassis and running gear of a Canadian Fox armoured car chassis, if I remember correctly. ....

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:Now if anyone but you had come up with such an answer, I'm not so sure I would have believed them!! No wonder I couldn't guess what it was.

Thanks.