MVT directory

Joris

We are busy setting up a MVT directory on the frontpage where you can find an overview of the MVT clubs in Britain / Europe.

For this we are looking for adresses, websites etc of the active MVT clubs If you have any, please post them here and we'll put them in the directory.

• 8 months later...

I think what Joris means is Military Vehicle groups in general as opposed to the MVT!

Soon find out Jack, here we are:

http://www.solentoverlord.co.uk

Incidentally what happened to the Mid-Hants Area, I know my friends there are still going strong after a good 8 years but all reference seems to have vanished from the official journal, bit of a puzzle. :dunno:

All the best.

Did't think MVT links were allowed as they won't put the HMVF link up :dunno: could be wrong though :whistle:

Just for clarification - Lee isn't that far off.

I more than happy for local MVT groups to post up about their own local events - everyone is welcome but not to impressed with 'big' shows being promoted on the back of HMVF whilst being disallowed a link on the mainsite.

Just for clarification - Lee isn't that far off.

I more than happy for local MVT groups to post up about their own local events - everyone is welcome but not to impressed with 'big' shows being promoted on the back of HMVF whilst being disallowed a link on the mainsite.

Jack, send me a small jpeg or gif link banner and I'll have it put on the Solent Overlord Exec. club website. Failing that I'll have the webmaster do a text link.

:-)

Jack, send me a small jpeg or gif link banner and I'll have it put on the Solent Overlord Exec. club website. Failing that I'll have the webmaster do a text link.

:-)

Send me your email Richard and I will post a link gif back to you

I suppose so ;-) just notice that no links have been added to the MV clubs & groups Links :whistle:

Apologies Lee......everything is staying as is until we move over to the new site.....which will be as soon as the server dudes have pulled their finger out :computerterror2: