Forum upgrade

Joris

Joris,

I don't know what benefit the upgrade does, more space, memory or whatever......but why does the format have to change? The pale blue thread titles should be bolder I think, but will have to see what others say.

Good news that you got it back on in quick time though, thank you.

Oh, I just looked at GWT's Dennis thread and one of the last replies is superimposed over the previous post covering a picture. (it has corrected itself now ! )

Edited by Richard Farrant
edit last paragraph

I don't like changes...maybe because I have to get used to a different format.

I find all the white a bit blinding.

Guess I'll get used to it after a while.

No need to get used to it mate, we are in the process of changing it back!

No complaints from me ! Shaking things up now and then is ok and As you said Joris You did what you had to do . I m sure we will adapt in a little while , lots of new features to explore and get used to .Thanks for keeping it all working .

It will take Joris quite some time to get the forum how we like like, I'm testing all the features out & uncovering bugs as I go, Joris is sorting them as found as quickly as he can, if you find any bugs please list them in the Bug thread in the "Tell Us" board.. if we don't know about them we can't fix them..

Joris,

Oh, I just looked at GWT's Dennis thread and one of the last replies is superimposed over the previous post covering a picture. (it has corrected itself now ! )

This seems to happen on threads with more than one picture, where the next response goes over the top of the previous photo. Although I am sure Joris will get it sorted in just a moment.

Tim