What did Pat say to Jack?

Jack said in the "Jacks embarrassment" topic:

"I will also never forgot what Pat Ware whispered to me when he handed me the award - and I will keep that one to myself".

As Jack has not yet revealed what Pat said, i thought we should (at the risk of getting myself banned from both CMV and HMVF simultaneously) have a little guessing game.

My suggestion of what Pat said is "I really like your hair, what sort of shampoo do you use?"

Tim (too)

Not bloody surprised. I was losing the will to live watching you drag that tyre about - but the truth is, it was very skillfully done..if not exactly photogenic as the light faded. We needed a bus load of oran-utans to add some colour. But all we got was a bloke in a red shirt with a complete lack of patience.....I'll try and do better next year.

Note to Twickenham Off-Roaders. Can we make a serious snapping plan in advance for next year, please? I don't like letting people down. (daylight preferable, but not in your remit)

MB