Reporting Live from W&P Revival 2013

Marmite!!

Don't do what I did a couple of years ago. Go down in PLENTY of time. rope off my area, set up a CLEAR Pitch Number sign. & set up a brand new 9x9 tent. A Mate was camped 30 feet away & had a clear view of everything. Came back four days later, and some 'Kind Soul'. Had stolen my Tent!!.......It was taken at night, when dark!...>:(

That's just #^&%$.

Some people.:mad:

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi chaps and chapesses

How much is the fuel (petrol) but perhaps also see the cost for diesel for the diesel ones, at the petrol station near by, (shell I think?)

And also if anyone knows, the price at the local supermarket for comparison

Thanking you kindly, it's just to see if it's worth filling up the jerry cans over here.

Here are the search results using the Post code for Westenhanger railway station (right next to the show ground)

fuel stations with 5 miles of the Show (Unleaded)

unleaded.JPG

fuel stations with 5 miles of the Show (Diesel)

diesel-price.JPG

fuel stations with 20 miles of the Show (Unleaded)

20-mile-unleaded.JPG

fuel stations with 20 miles of the Show (Diesel)

20m-diesel.JPG

Wow, excellent. Thank you for that.

The prices are not a huge difference from over here with the exchange rate.

Only a pence or two difference depending on where you look.

but sometimes to drive an extra few miles to save a few pence is not worth the hassle.

Thanks again

shaun

See you all soon

The Sun is back out. Lots of activity around the site by Rex's team. New water pipes being laid for water points, hard fencing going up all over the site & more people arriving & setting up camps. Bumped into a few forum members already

I must be a right saddo but this is one of my favourite HMVF threads and I look foward to it each year - thanks Lee!

Two more sleeps and we'll be down early Sat am, setting up with the East Anglian Fighting Vehicle Group in Haig's Field - having been suitably fed at the Blue & White cafe on the A20 - I won't last until the Airport Cafe!

keep pics and show reports coming .cant make it this year due to new baby girl and new house move tomorrow and losing internet connection tomorrow while the 23rd ! :-|

Just go and sit in your local McDonald's car park with your laptop, that's all I ever use them for, oh and the occasional use of the toilets, wouldn't dream of eating the food !!!