want a laugh...??

Jack

It was the first time that I have ever had a speeding ticket :( It was taken at the Hogs Back, 11.10pm on a Sunday night. After driving a 1100 mile round trip in 24hrs - in between that we had set up our stand and done a days business at the largest military fair in Europe, put up with Kevs jokes for 24hrs and slept in a horrid, over priced hotel. Clearly lost concentration at this point :(

just think jack two more and you wont be able to drive your mans truck

That is the scary thing Dave, I know do stacks of miles so really do have to watch it. Never had this happen to me before. :sweat:

i got done this time last year 4.30am 44 in a 60 zone.....i was in a hgv just by the belffrey golf cource i too had never been done before i know i was over the hgv limit but still felt a bit cheated it was a sat morning and i was the only thing on the road:(

i got done this time last year 4.30am 44 in a 60 zone.....i was in a hgv just by the belffrey golf cource i too had never been done before i know i was over the hgv limit but still felt a bit cheated it was a sat morning and i was the only thing on the road:(

You got caught doing 44mph in a 60mph zone?? WOW!! That takes some doing!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)

I see there are traffic cones,make sure this camera was legal and all the obligations they need to fullfill were fullfilled,you will have to put in a lot of work on the net and study all the relevent details,if they havnt fullfilled all there checks etc they must legally do and log it your not guilty.Dont roll over,look at Pepepoo on the web.our record is five nil to us.CW.

Dont forget if your found guilty this will affect your insurance.

slept in a horrid, over priced hotel. Clearly lost concentration at this point :(

what! YOU DIDNT USE ONE OF YOUR OWN, 'MARVELOUS COMMAND TENTS'?........................ :whistle:

Yeah - call me old fashioned but didn't fancy it in the Ardennes...........