Hello, I'm new here.....

Hi all ! I'm a new member fae Scotland :-D

I already know a couple of members here (Croc and Adam Elsdon).

I saw a couple of photos of my GMC15TA at the recent BA Country Stores weekend.

I'm currently rebuilding an FWD HAR1 cargo truck - and looking for spares (there's not a lot of them about....:( ).

thanks guys for the warm welcome , chuffed to see the pics of the gm on here ,Adam.:yay:

you guys will be off to castle fraser this weekend , I'm giving it a miss this year for kinpurnie military weekend.:sweat:

Hello there! Glad you can make it to the board. I'm sure you will find this place useful and interesting and I think you already know a couple of people on here already.

Have a nice stay, don't be a stranger!

Puff xxx ^_^

Welcome Colin and good to see that you made it here!

Best wishes

Jack.

PS - we need some real whisky in the clubhouse bar - we are really tired of Degsys home brew!

Typical.........gets it for free and expects 10 year old malt, you just can't satisfy some people:-D

Degsy,

Jack did mention something about Sheep Dip..........sure you did not mix the bottles up? :-D

If I had he'd have been dead long before now:cool2:.....vicious stuff that was, a lot of farmers,me included,blame it for a lot of health problems. Thankfully with modern pour on products dipping has been consigned to history.

Thinking about it though there is/was a beer called Sheep Dip perhaps the Commisar did the mixing up:-D

• 2 years later...
Hi, colin s here. Not sure why I've been asked to post an introduction - i've been around on here for a while:-\.

never mind, that's it done now....back to the forum.....

All members with a low post count will see that message.. if you have already posted an Intro it does not apply to you, as it says in the message, Please ignore..

You have already posted an intro in the past.. I will merge both threads.

Edited by Marmite!!