Bunker Bash 2010

Marmite!!

Really looking forward to this show. Mick, Bonk and myself will be leaving Andover around 5 saturday morning, should be there for 7.30. What time do the gates open for the great unwashed Lee??? Sadly still no Military vehicle so will be there for photographic oppitunity's again.

Tony.

Looking forward to catching up with you guys Tony!!

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really looking forward to this show. Mick, Bonk and myself will be leaving Andover around 5 saturday morning, should be there for 7.30. What time do the gates open for the great unwashed Lee??? Sadly still no Military vehicle so will be there for photographic oppitunity's again.

Tony.

tony if the crew need to kip over tell them to bring sleeping blankets and beds as space in the cwp accomodation:-)

Got my entry through -cheers lads. I hope to be there, but still cannot drive and have had no chance to get the MUTT MOT'd. It might be that I have to come without the MV. But it largely depends on my recovery, I need to be back at work.

MB

Got my entry through -cheers lads. I hope to be there, but still cannot drive and have had no chance to get the MUTT MOT'd. It might be that I have to come without the MV. But it largely depends on my recovery, I need to be back at work.

MB

You'll be fine Mark, Mick can always piggy back you around the show if need be........

nipped down this morning to see if Lee needed a hand with anything, drove all around the place and couldent find him, so sat in car for an hour ,lol ,

so im now back home loading sankey , ready for a wendsday apperance

Hi Ray, sorry about that I was in the Bunker canteen doing a bit of admin... if you do get up there again just wait in the canteen if you can't find me..

Cheers Lee

OT hauliers confirmed pick up at 10:00 Friday. Arrangements made to get Stolly there from the Fort - all going to plan - SO FAR!! :shocked: :shocked:

Sounds good Neil, be nice to see the OT at the show.

OT hauliers confirmed pick up at 10:00 Friday. Arrangements made to get Stolly there from the Fort - all going to plan - SO FAR!! :shocked: :shocked:

Remind me to badger you for a ride! :D

That spare (small) crew helmet surfaced during the move but I've lost it again...will bring it along if it turns up...

will be coming up to the bash on sat sadly with out ferret , is there expected to be many trade stands there ?

We have alot already booked in and the phone hasn't stopped ringing this week with more wanting to come, so looking good for traders.

Cheese straws and chocolate fruit & nut cake made just need to sort out myself now

Chris - pleased to hear you are bringing some of those great beers again - they were really nice last year............. :coffee:

Chris - pleased to hear you are bringing some of those great beers again - they were really nice last year............. :coffee:

Havn't managed to "aquire" any more of that make this year. But got a bottle of Scotch for you (not all of it !)

Still hoping to make an appearance of some sort. No MUTT - can't drive and it needs a MOT.

Really disappointed. All I am driving at the moment is myself mad - stir crazeeeeee. I have got some nice crutches, though.

Gutted of Westcliff out.

Still hoping to make an appearance of some sort. No MUTT - can't drive and it needs a MOT.

Really disappointed. All I am driving at the moment is myself mad - stir crazeeeeee. I have got some nice crutches, though.

Gutted of Westcliff out.

Dear Gutted,

hope you can make it, if you can, stop by the Regiment display for a rest.... a cuppa... and a chat. Arfur has a new mate you can talk to as well!!!

Hopefully see you there mate

Mark