Bunker Bash 2010

Marmite!!

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Lee,

can you save me a space for next year please? bringing a bigger display, and hopefully 2 vehicles (fingers crossed!!!) . I need a space about 20' wide and 35' deep please.

All the best

Mark

Hi Lee, can you make my area 25' frontage and 28' deep please (promise I wont change it again!!!)

Also, would it be possible to be next to Forces80 please?

All the best

Mark

Hi Lee, can you make my area 25' frontage and 28' deep please (promise I wont change it again!!!)

Also, would it be possible to be next to Forces80 please?

All the best

Mark

Forces 80 have told us they are part of your display so put you all together already....

Forces 80 have told us they are part of your display so put you all together already....

okay, no probs.

Note to self, have word with c.o. and hit him hard to remind him to let me know what he is doing!!!!)

Mark

okay, no probs.

Note to self, have word with c.o. and hit him hard to remind him to let me know what he is doing!!!!)

Mark

from Booking form..

One of our members have already booked in (Mark Davies (aka Chevpol)) with his Landrover and we will be supporting his display by bringing along additional equipment and weapons.

Mark -

It's been my experience that occasionally, Jon actually does remember what to do :nut:

And you'll see us first as you come up the slope, of course, so remember to say "Hi"!;)

Mark -

It's been my experience that occasionally, Jon actually does remember what to do :nut:

And you'll see us first as you come up the slope, of course, so remember to say "Hi"!;)

will do Roger, looking forward to seeing both you and Dave again

Mark

Afternoon all,

I may as well make this my first post on the forum, spent to long lurking haha. Hopfully myself and a good friend will be bringing down a Bedford MJ (winterised wader) for the weekend.

Unfortunately we don’t have much to display as i usually do ww2 displays and its my friends first event as well. Ill get a photo up of the we beast so if you see us say Hi.

Ollie

Afternoon all,

I may as well make this my first post on the forum, spent to long lurking haha. Hopfully myself and a good friend will be bringing down a Bedford MJ (winterised wader) for the weekend.

Unfortunately we don’t have much to display as i usually do ww2 displays and its my friends first event as well. Ill get a photo up of the we beast so if you see us say Hi.

Ollie

Hi Ollie,

Be good to see you at the show. Nice to see you have come over to the post war side :-D look forward to seeing the bedford.

Here she is 27KF73, this was taken shortly after the winning bid at Withams and before the clean up. The front had received a bash to the nose also the bumper had a bit of a whack. Fortunately we were able to straighten her up to the best of our abilities, funds and time scale. It was certainly a learning curve and we have both enjoyed every minute of it.

There are still a lot of things we would like to do i.e kit her out with a set of E-tools, and cam nets the usual display kit, oh and get a good set of DPMs but that will happen in time and when funds permit.

BEDFORD001.jpg

Hi Lee,

Ill try and get down monday or tuesday so i can lend a hand with any last minute jobs if thats ok

really looking forward to it ,

are you doing a leaflet drop in brentwood high street or anything, else you need help with

Cheers Ray, I'll be up there all the time from Sunday, we have some people setting up their tents tomorrow & MV's arriving from Wednesday :-D

Hi Lee

International might be on the road by SAT .Might be able to bring it .But not booked in ? T CORBIN

Hi Tony,

great stuff.. you are on the list, just make your way to the booking in tent if you can make it... looks like it's going to be a busy show with traders & MV's still booking in...:-D

Really looking forward to this show. Mick, Bonk and myself will be leaving Andover around 5 saturday morning, should be there for 7.30. What time do the gates open for the great unwashed Lee??? Sadly still no Military vehicle so will be there for photographic oppitunity's again.

Tony.