One thing leads to another.

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a feeling this is another catweazle wind up...............why,...because he hasn't replied to a lot of the comments. No one can really believe he's going to do this conversion so there's an enormous amount of "Media Hype" and Mr CW is just sitting back and enjoying the ride.

Now I don't know CW personally, but from what I've seen of him on here, he's a bit of a mischevious ol' bu**er, and he's probably laughing his socks off at the frenzy he's creating................ Hmmm. :cool2:

Edited by Swill1952xs

Now I don't know CW personally, but from what I've seen of him on here, he's a bit of a mischevious ol' bu**er, and he's probably laughing his socks off at the frenzy he's creating................ Hmmm. :cool2:

Mischievous maybe, but CW always delivers......................when he feels like it :cool2:

Come on old chap, it's nearly bedtime :yawn:

Not tonight josephine forgot to take the camera.:-D

I went down there yesterday. The champ engine is sitting on a pallet ready for its new customer. CW has opted for a Rover 4.6 as the new power plant. He might have to work a ZF box in to the conversion as well,as he is not too sure the the unit will match up to the champ box,even with a modified bell housing and adaptor plate.

He is also looking at making up a new exhaust sytem as well. It will certainly cause a stirr on the the show scene when complete. Then again CW doesnt like conforming to the norm.

Doubt it will make Beltring though. Hell of a lot still to do.

What hell is taking CW so long? Has been out surfing again?

What hell is taking CW so long? Has been out surfing again?

Close ,Skiing sorry new hobbies taking over.

Bromleypagent086.jpg

Bromleypagent087.jpg

Bromleypagent120-1.jpg:cool2::cool2::cool2:

See................. I told you so............

He hasn't done anything to his Champ at all, apart from putting an exhaust pipe under the drivers side to annoy rivet counters..........

He's made a three wheeler with a boat for the body.......... an' it's got a Ford Anglia engine in it. :-D

Edited by Swill1952xs

See................. I told you so............

He hasn't done anything to his Champ at all, apatr from putting an exhaust pipe under the drivers side to annoy rivet counters..........

He's made a three wheeler with a boat for the body.......... an' it's got a Ford Anglia engine in it. :-D

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

So is the Ford 472 Cu in V8 with a very big supercharger shown partly pictured underneath the boat with :cool2::cool2::cool2: next to it, the future Champ transplant motor!

:nut:

You might need a stronger rear axle, a big Dana 60 is the yank rodders choice i believe, or just gut a Cobra and plonk the Champs tub onto it.

Edited by Adam Elsdon
why do i need a reason, what is this..censorship!

So is the Ford 472 Cu in V8 with a very big supercharger shown partly pictured underneath the boat with :cool2::cool2::cool2: next to it, the future Champ transplant motor!

That new silencer will need more than that bent bit of old red wire holding it on with that lot blowing through it!