Small country, big wishes

Uroš U.

Hi

Sorry for so late introduction, I didn't have much time, and I was also busy reading all the topics and looking pictures of vehicles.

And now a little bet about me. I'm Uroš, 25 years old, and I'm coming from Slovenia (very big country, who first finds it, gets beer in my local pub :beer:). I'm studying and working together so I don't have plenty of money. I was allways interested in everything connected with WW2, dunno why. This year I'm coming to Normandy for D-Day anniversary, to look and to slobber at all your fancy vehicles :-) I'm interested in Jimmy's, and my wish is to have one with winch and softcab. Hope I'll have money for one of them…I'm selling my kidneys :-D

Cheers

Uroš

Welcome Uroš

Being a student and an MV owner are probably not mutually exclusive but if you are a keen drinker lay off it for a while as you may only get scrap value for your kidneys and therefore only be able to afford a wreck or Jacks truck if you're a serious drinker! ;)

Hello Uroš,

I visited Slovenia a couple of years ago, it is a very nice country. I especially liked being in a ski resort in the morning and then spending the afternoon on the beach! I remember seeing some military vehicles near to Hostel Celica in Ljubljana that looked like they need some love!

Chris

Thank u all for such a nice welcome :)

Thx for the tip Tony, now I know how to hunt u down :-) I will be that guy, who will follow u everywhere and taking shoots of u with camera or better, I can ambush u all, with stand of free beer :D

I’m glad u liked Slovenia Chris. We are small, but we have mountains, plains and sea (if u can call it sea, it’s only 50km of coast). The Celica is great hostel, so they say. We have some military vehicles they really need love, but their owners don’t want to sell it, or have sky high prices.

Bodge, I’m not drinking since new year so I think my kidneys will be ready any time now :) Do you need one? :P