Daddy!

Joris

Teach him his first word D.O.D.G.E. (We all know really it means Joris will have the excuse to go into the toy shops and by Action Man etc.)

Noooo - a childs first word should be "A L V I S" - this will make for a happy, well adjusted young human being!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Bloody great stuff and Joris - and wish I was there...if you know what I mean! (note to everyone, I have been following the stages since Dorien fell pregnant - Joris was even trying to tell me about the conception so I tried to explain that the English aren't like the Dutch on such things.....)

Thank god your baby got his mothers looks..............:whistle:

Yes well done! I have two girls myself (i must have been really bad in a previous life). The one thing that never fails to suprise me is the amount of glitter that invades my life. It is everywhere, always, and in the most suprising places as well.

Another disadvantage with girls is that i cant play with their toys. At least if i had a boy i could get away with playing with soldiers once again. I really feel daft playing with a pink pony (if there is anybody watching of course).

Tim (too)

Yes well done! I have two girls myself (i must have been really bad in a previous life). The one thing that never fails to suprise me is the amount of glitter that invades my life. It is everywhere, always, and in the most suprising places as well.

Another disadvantage with girls is that i cant play with their toys. At least if i had a boy i could get away with playing with soldiers once again. I really feel daft playing with a pink pony (if there is anybody watching of course).

Tim (too)

you know what they say about girls? They are a Farther's worry because one day they may meet a man like you.