WiFi at W&P....

Jack

Dear techy guys.......not wanting to sound to sad but is there WiFi and W&P???

- Snap - will explain what WiFi is later :sweat:

There wasn't last year 'cos I tried! We casually talked about what it would take to set up a base station and selling access (with the show organisers' permission of course) but reckoned there probably wouldn't be enough demand.

- Mike

cheeky ba5tards

I know what WiFi is....

I don't think there are too many hot spots of that sort around Beltring. It's a good idea. A Hop Farm internet cafe...... it might even be as good as our club house.

I'll see what I can find out later in the week....

MB

Doesn't your pitch have access to power? I know they don't necessarily have it.

I've only got limited access myself..... Hoping to get that sorted properly this week. Last year I was able to keep my laptop and batteries going all week thanks to a very helpful webmaster, but without it I'd be rhymes with ducked. Is there anyone on the forum using power anywhere that can help JB?

m

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)

Blooming heck,leave all the electrickery at home,re learn the art of conversation,or stay at home and we can all have a vertual Beltring,a lot drier,and cheaper,

Blooming heck,leave all the electrickery at home,re learn the art of conversation,or stay at home and we can all have a vertual Beltring,a lot drier,and cheaper,

can't do that Cat - most of the HMVF team will be at W&P, Joris's good lady is due any day now and it is all down to Bodge to keep it running smoothly - it could be messy!:sweat:

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)
Nice idea Cat, I like it. But I need to power cameras, phone and a laptop to earn my living there and electrickery is essential. Fortunately, I have access to some now and again...

I guess so mate,it was only just for fun,i am sure there will be the normal droan of gennys,i have been lumbered 2 yrs running,so wont be staying this year.Its about time Trevor made some of these items clockwork.

pedgenr_a.gif

I reckon this is right up your street plus you get the exercise.

I guess so mate,it was only just for fun,i am sure there will be the normal droan of gennys,i have been lumbered 2 yrs running,so wont be staying this year.Its about time Trevor made some of these items clockwork.

pedgenr_a.gif

I reckon this is right up your street plus you get the exercise.

:rofl: that Ist pic,.....................I thought 'wots he doin to that SPACE HOPPER'.............:sweat: