10 things you learn at shows

Jack

Having spent the weekend at Weymouth Veterans Weekend I have complied a lits of ten things I learnt whilst at shows...........

1. Your wifes cooking really is the best in the world
  2. You aren't so young as you used to be so stop kidding yourself that you can 'rough' it for a weekend
  3. Sleeping bags are designed for kids and not grown men
  4. It doesn't matter how many layers you wear - you are still going to freeze to death
  5. Cots really aren't the way to get a good nights sleep
  6. It doesn't matter if you forget to pack your teddy
  7. Driving directly behind Jims Sherman tank is no good for your hearing
  8. Hanging around in direct sun light waiting for one stuff up after another to be sorted is no good for ones boyish good looks
  9. All men above the age of 40 snore
  10. Not to try and have a joke with an organiser who is clearly stressed out...unless you want to hear some swear words that you have never heard of before

Best one I've ever seen was after the little**** finished clambering all over an MV, the owner followed them then trampled all over there car. As the guy in question is about 9 foot large and uses 1 inch steel for toothpicks, not a lot was said.

How many men above the age of 40 have you slept with then Jack :rofl:

That's just too funny!!!

LMAO!!

Point 11, sleeping in Hotel Renault is a definate advantage over a pubtent when its raining and storming... :sleep:

60% of the stuff you take to shows, you take home again never having used/touched/eaten etc

Yes, but the one item you can't do without is the one you left at home. Also, if there are 2 of you, it is always the other one's fault it wasn't packed.

Yes, but the one item you can't do without is the one you left at home. Also, if there are 2 of you, it is always the other one's fault it wasn't packed.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: not just me then! And I always remeber it exactly 8 miles from home :shocked: