Bunker Bash 2009

Marmite!!

Did you manage to avoid tripping over that RL roof section I left in the tent???? :)

I wondered what the hell it was when I first saw it, almost filled it with sand for the kids to play in. Many Thanks for dropping it off Neil.

do you need the provost staff booked in yet

Couldn't manage without you Dave (& Roger) Messing Arrangements are being made for both of you at next years Bash... :coffee:

Bunker Bash 2009... 16th-17th May... stick it in you diary... more details to follow :-D

Lee fire over a new advert and I will put it up on the front page for you - and send me some flyers to and I will add this when I send orders out etc etc.

Just don't clash with the Normandy commemearation. And include a bicycle class. :argh:

P.S. Whose going to be in line for the cat herding job? And armour guide? Person for keeping draughts of Catweazle?

You should have remebered when the right person needs to found for a job, DON'T be found.

Edited by Tony B

Just don't clash with the Normandy commemearation. And include a bicycle class. :argh:

P.S. Whose going to be in line for the cat herding job? And armour guide? Person for keeping draughts of Catweazle?

You should have remebered when the right person needs to found for a job, DON'T be found.

Bunker Bash will always be on the 3rd weekend in May... 16th-17th next year....

Bikes added to booking form:coffee:

• 4 months later...
would like to attend, depends if my passport is valid south of the Watford Gap services!!!!! :whistle:

Mark

Hi Mark,

Look forward to seeing you at the show and if any other members of Forces 80 want to come along we can sort out an area for the group.

Hi Mark,

Look forward to seeing you at the show and if any other members of Forces 80 want to come along we can sort out an area for the group.

will ask the boss, somebody needs to keep the mp's in order!!!! :cool2:

Mark :cool: