Bunker Bash 2009

Marmite!!

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)
would like to attend, depends if my passport is valid south of the Watford Gap services!!!!! :whistle:

Mark

Are you euro 2003 compliant:rofl:

ok, a question!!! As a Bunker Bash virgin(ooh err!!!), what can I expect to see and do there? I realise a "secret" bunker (same as Hack Green near me), but what is avialable after the MOPS have gone?

Mark :cool:

ok, a question!!! As a Bunker Bash virgin(ooh err!!!), what can I expect to see and do there? I realise a "secret" bunker (same as Hack Green near me), but what is avialable after the MOPS have gone?

Mark :cool:

Beer Tent... entertainment in said beer tent.. don't ask:coffee: Kiss the Llama competition :cool2:..... share a hot shower with rambo:cool2: oh & watch Ian run about naked... it's his turn this year:shake: & play with the MV's in the Arena Pit...

oh yeah... top of the bill is the watching the 118 Guys in action...:sweat:

Edited by Marmite!!

Beer Tent... entertainment in said beer tent.. don't ask:coffee: Kiss the Llama competition :cool2:..... share a hot shower with rambo:cool2: oh & watch Ian run about naked... it's his turn this year:shake: & play with the MV's in the Arena Pit...

Come on Lee we did agree that I only had to be half naked - you did say I could keep my T shirt on :-D. Just hope its not to cold :cool2:

heh... you obviously saw us trying to communicate with a half asleep driver...

"No, those arm signals did NOT mean perform a Neutral turn, pull your half track inside out, and then make an omelette!" :evil: