All ready to go.

Markheliops

Hello All,

I think it is about time I get myself into gear. All being well I will be bringing the 432 along in 2008. It all hangs on me getting the lorry and lowloader through it's MOT in the April, already know lorry has a broken front road spring and the exhaust needs some loving, oh the joys of owning such toys. But going by what sounds like is a weekend not to be missed and if 2007 was anything to go by, it will be well worth the effort.

Thank you to Tony and his crew for 2007 and for all the hard work they have already put in for 2008.

And don't forget Dave let me know when you want to do the starter on the 434, don't struggle on your own.

Dougy

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have had an idea I wanted to run past everybody.

How about a skittles compitition on the sat night along the lines of a knockout type game.

I am prepeard to supply an engraved cup for the winner which can be used every year and passed onto the winner every year. I am also prepeard to donate a prize for the winner.

What do you think?.

Dave and Rambo you two guys need a trophy just for your help. We appreciate it :tup: :tup:.

What about best turned out vehicle, I,m sure we will not fall short of judges. We can't have HMVF members to judge so I will bring in outside help for this job. What do you think, just a thought. I have looked through the threads but can,t find a post about some one offering to bring a 101 Ambulance. can you please PM me as I have a guy down this neck of the woods with 25 years in the medical corp. He has offered his help and experience if needed.

Tony

The way this skittle game is panning out I think the only medi care we are going to need is Aspirins and plasters.

We can never have enouth medi cover, you never know when it will be needed.

Tony

This is true - Believe me this is true!!! :schocked: :schocked: :schocked:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

im panaking as well as just discovered my mot has just run out today:nono::nono: and will be working tommorow so i will have thursday to get it done or i will be hiring a van to drive down in as have too much kit to put in the car this year

breakfast is still on all ingreadients sourced and will be picking them up on thursday morning:yay::yay: