HMCF- Historic Military Cycling Forum

Tony B

Seeing how the cost of fuel has gone up. How many of us have military bicycles? And can we start a campaign for bike sheds at the club house and cycle lanes at the shows? And yes I know I've just laid myself open for what will go on behind them. :-D

So its YOU thats been hiding the :dancinggirls:

If somebody tells me waht sanity is, I'll tell you if I am. Tried it once, didn't like it. Any way at least we can't be done for CO2 emmisions, er, perhaps we'll end up breathing to heavy.

more likely, methane............ :whistle: :whistle:

sweaty lycra,............YUCK.

Isn't there a couple of songs that would cover this topic? AND I wasn't thinking about Fat Bottomed Girls, well not till now, I think I need a lie down. :yawn2:

Nice bike, we can form our own regiment. To a non bike owner this will sound silly but what colour are your handlebars? Mine are bare metal I wondered if they have been changed and should be black.

To a non bike owner this will sound silly but what colour are your handlebars? Mine are bare metal I wondered if they have been changed and should be black.

I have an original Parabike in original condition, and the handlebars are Green, the same as the rest of the bike.

If you read the rules very carefully (section 107 paragraph 98 clauses 2025/99/B1 to 2045/65/D36a subsection K line 25) you will see that breakaway factions within HMVF are punishable by removal of clubhouse biscuit tin access for anything up to seventeen years, depending on the findings of a tribunal.

The tribunal sub committee will discuss HMCF at the next meeting of said committee and a date will be set for the hearing. You will not be permitted to attend this hearing. You will not be permitted to eat any HMVF owned custard creams during this period. You are not permitted to attempt any contact with the dancing girls or their representatives. Your clubhouse parking space allowance is under review. Your marigold gloves have been confiscated. Resistance is useless. Go to your room.

All complaints in writing will be summarily ignored.

We hardy cyclisists don't care, :pfrt: We will mearly do what all cyclists do and meander down the middle of the road giving dirty looks and gesticulations to you planet killing hedgehog eating road smashing etc.etc.. Just watch out for snipers on the bike shed roof.