HMCF- Historic Military Cycling Forum

Tony B

We hardy cyclisists don't care, :pfrt: We will mearly do what all cyclists do and meander down the middle of the road giving dirty looks and gesticulations to you planet killing hedgehog eating road smashing etc.etc.. Just watch out for snipers on the bike shed roof.

NICK their SADDLEs,.............I say........... :naughty:

I am so sory to have to tell all you uni-cyclists (cut backs you know) out there, that the cycle shed has to be knocked down for a Jimmy park, so if you would be so kind to leave your "things" out by the gate it would be noticed.

All this reminds me of a, ahem, gentlemans book of a certain sort my mate Steve was given when we were about twelve or thirteen by the greengrocer he worked for (it was better than free spuds). Some of the snaps showed a young lady riding a bicycle with a specifically shaped saddle that would certainly make my eyes water if I tried it. Aah innocent yoof. All those scandinavian imports in pre VCR days. I had a Raleigh Chopper. It cost £28 new - which was a lot of money, but I got a divi payout when I was fourteen. My next bike, another Raleigh, was haunted. I once ended up on the roof of a Mini when the brakes temporarily failed outside the Red Lion pub in Stoke Newington. On another occasion the chain came off as I took a sharp corner to impress a gorgeous bird. Every single bit of bike broke off and bounced yards up the road. Disaster. I hate bikes.

All this reminds me of a, ahem, gentlemans book of a certain sort my mate Steve was given when we were about twelve or thirteen by the greengrocer he worked for (it was better than free spuds). Some of the snaps showed a young lady riding a bicycle with a specifically shaped saddle that would certainly make my eyes water if I tried it. Aah innocent yoof. All those scandinavian imports in pre VCR days.

:whistle: I can remember sneeking into the local flea pit and watching a :naughty: film,...............more years ago than I want to think about, but this had a young lady 'riding', her bike, not only with the saddle pointing upwards, :-o but conected to movement of pedals, thus moving up and down................... :roll:

Made Quite an impression on a young innocent lad; ;-)

If they snap in wrong place it can make the eyes water :-D do you know I haven't seen them for years. I do ocassionaly ride the airborne to work just to get it out. It attarcts as much attention as the Dodge or 101

you 'ride the airborne', do you,........................ ;-)

good job WE know what your on about. :naughty: