Why oh why.....

lightweight

Do people ring you up and say, 'really interested in your Lightweight for sale - will be down Saturday morning to look at it', and then not turn up.

Is it too much to ask that they give you a ring/text/email and say, 'sorry, can't make it/ have changed my mind/can't be bothered'. It's not hard to get in touch these days, is it?

Could it be that those of us with manners are a dying breed?

Rant over

It's happened to us every time we've had something for sale. There was even the bloke who came to drive the Champ, after taking it for a good long drive, turned around and said 'I've got a Champ, don't want another' - he just wanted to drive another one to compare it to his :|

Chris

It's happened to us every time we've had something for sale. There was even the bloke who came to drive the Champ, after taking it for a good long drive, turned around and said 'I've got a Champ, don't want another' - he just wanted to drive another one to compare it to his :|

Chris

I think the afore-mentioned manners may have taken a day off at that point!

:roll:Know the feeling,..............back in the summer we, as a group, were approached by a representative of a holiday park, just along the coast from us, requesting our presence at a 40's event planned for weekend of 9th nov.

To Date,...............heard absolutly nothing............. :dunno:

Had started to (try) and make arrangments re getting involved in poppy appeal, ...........but need to get this matter sorted first.

As you say, common curtesy and politness seen to be lacking in certain quarters. :whistle:

Chris

I think my easy going disposition would fizzle out

as I thanked him and shook him warmy by the neck

Hell is other people

Well you have HMVF TV for the long winter evenings and no satellite disc required. Never worked out how the satellite knows where the telly is? Don't forget to read the book reviews :-D

True, although I seem to have 'lost', sound on my PC, :? :dunno:

Will get that review posted soon,............... :whistle: