HMVF Flags

Mark

Please choose which flag you would be interested in purchasing  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Please choose which flag you would be interested in purchasing

Design a flag pennat competion competion? First prize a month with the bucket and shovel following behind the armour ?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh, yes,...........pennant for travelling.

Flag, (wot size are we talking about here ?) for static

My entry for the pennant competion is drawn in the primitive style, this refers to the usual level of club house activities. The wheel represents the eternal cycle of movement and the boot coming out is the constant struggle to maintain that motion.

The Zeitgeist continues with the burning tenners falling as rain, this not only represents the financial commitment but can also been seen as the prevailing weather conditions when the motion stops. The speech bubble stresses the importance of communication bettween man and machine. And now Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm off to the Tate, when I have sold my art for £1,00000,000000........ I will buy a round. Barman Half of Lemonade and umpteen straws. :tongue:

My entry for the pennant competion is drawn in the primitive style, this refers to the usual level of club house activities. The wheel represents the eternal cycle of movement and the boot coming out is the constant struggle to maintain that motion.

The Zeitgeist continues with the burning tenners falling as rain, this not only represents the financial commitment but can also been seen as the prevailing weather conditions when the motion stops. The speech bubble stresses the importance of communication bettween man and machine. And now Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm off to the Tate, when I have sold my art for £1,00000,000000........ I will buy a round. Barman Half of Lemonade and umpteen straws. :tongue:

Wondered who'd 'borrowed' Jacks wheel................. :whistle: