Hi All

Hi all

My name is Keith Brigstock and my Wife is Tracey I feel a little bit of a fraud as I technically don’t own a military Vehicle in the true sense of the words. I am ex gunner of 20 years and my passion is for all things Artillery which tend to be towed. I have a firing 25pdr as part of the Garrison Living History group which has a complete troop of 4 guns. However my this is not all I have a half share in the only 1939 Mk 1 150cm Searchlight and generator set in the UK possibly the world working and this is Andys and my pride in joy as we reclaimed it from the scrap yard after seeing it on Scrap Heap Challenge and have spent 4 years working on it. Its full story can be seen on our web site http://www.thegarrison.org.uk. Lastly I must not for get the one thing I have that is powered and that my 1939 Austin 10 Cambridge, which is gloss black but is beautiful. I hope to meet lots of you in the coming year at different events thanks.

Hi Keith,

Thanks for the intro and good to see you here and i am sure you will fit right in.

We have met before at Pirbright sitting in the beer garden (£1.00 a pint) with Johnathon Catton and the crew and am sure we will meet again.

Very good Lee forgot about the Zebra story :rofl: :rofl:

All those nice un-self powered pieces of military hardware and no Military Vehicle to tow them with of his own! , It can only be a matter of time until he either is consumed by the DARK SIDE or those that talk of the great PW side .

There will come a time when the choice will be made!!!!

Till then Welcome , and can you point that artillery piece away from my bedroom window , like a nice Lad.]

Hi Keith,

No worries re Green vehicle's, and the lack of;.................its how most of us started. :whistle:......by the looks though you get to fire 'BIG BANGS'......... :-D

Searchlight, eh................... :whistle:May well be picking your brains SOON, on that subject. ;-)

Enjoy your visits, Hi to Tracey, I'm guessing as she's watching you, we don't need to list the no muddy boots on the furniture, etc, rules to the clubhouse.

Ps, whats the story re the beauty pagent, then ?? :whistle:

All the best,

Andy

just about, worse thing was with all the power cuts & surges the pc blew, we lost the hard drive,disc drive,modem & keyboard so have only been back on line a couple of weeks.

pain in the rear end but nothing that couldn't be fixed.

thanks for asking,

berni

just about, worse thing was with all the power cuts & surges the pc blew, we lost the hard drive,disc drive,modem & keyboard so have only been back on line a couple of weeks.

pain in the rear end but nothing that couldn't be fixed.

thanks for asking,

berni

Glad to hear things are getting back to normal (-ish)

All the best,

Andy