Jack's Condition - Prognosis please?

N.O.S.

Has anyone noticed a tell-tale sign that Jack's condition has moved on a stage ? Namely a desire to acquire a Ben Hur trailer :nut:

It always starts with just one vehicle doesn't it, then perhaps a trailer to go with it, the next thing a fleet is born..... ;-)

There is no cure, we know. It is possible for the condition to be held at bay or even temporarily eased by lack of space, poverty, a disapproving partner, or a combination of these, however the side effects are not pleasant :shake:

In order to prepare Jack for the worst, would it be helpful to suggest how the condition might possibly develop, for example what will be the most obvious next acquisition, given the initial symptoms of GMC followed by stage 2 Ben Hur? :whistle:

Yes this could be the onset of what is known by us doctors as moses syndrome... distinguished by the desperate and inexplicable desire to build a large containment facility and gather everything about you (usually more than one example of any given item).

Has the patient been showing any other symptoms...

such as sculpting his mashed potato into the shape of a sherman for example in the clubhouse canteen?

If his condition deterioirates in the night don't hesitate to tall me and i shall hop in the old wolsey and tootle over and administer 50ccs of slick50 that'll sort him...

keep him away from anything green and don't let him wear his helmet in bed anymore... I might also recommend that all sharp objects be kept out of reach and that the clubhouse bar start stocking nightnurse on draught...

This fever will burn itsself out soon I'm sure :whistle:

We all reckon

SHOT TO F--- :whistle:

Administer following remedy wire brush an dettol, raffle tickets are availiable for viewing day :-D

Also regular enema's of deep bronze green will help settle the patient, and solidify his constitution. :schocked:

Helpfully HF :whistle: :-D

Yes this could be the onset of what is known by us doctors as moses syndrome... distinguished by the desperate and inexplicable desire to build a large containment facility and gather everything about you (usually more than one example of any given item).

Has the patient been showing any other symptoms...

such as sculpting his mashed potato into the shape of a sherman for example in the clubhouse canteen?

If his condition deterioirates in the night don't hesitate to tall me and i shall hop in the old wolsey and tootle over and administer 50ccs of slick50 that'll sort him...

keep him away from anything green and don't let him wear his helmet in bed anymore... I might also recommend that all sharp objects be kept out of reach and that the clubhouse bar start stocking nightnurse on draught...

This fever will burn itsself out soon I'm sure :whistle:

I fear not!!!

I started 10 years ago with one classic SAAB - now there are 3 on the drive (there were 5 but an (un)healthy dose of Wifes Temper got them reduced by two) - however rather burning itself out the fever has increased!! :schocked:

To the point where the classic SAABS have been added to by green Machines - another three!!! And this despite repeated applications of Wifes Temper!!

I reckon Jack is on the same slippery slope....

Today a GMC. Tomorrow an additional Ben-Hur. Next month a Stalwart!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

If you ask me Jack is lagging behind, he's had that GMC for a while now, most 'normal' people would have bought at least one other vehicle by now! ;-)

LMFAO!

...........WLF is the way to go - not quite a mans truck but..