The Cold War Museum

Again focusing on alternatives ..and events it's worth looking at the governments own web site on - organising a voluntday day event . A can do guide ..this is a code that has been written and approved by multiple departments to assist in the running of events and . You may be able to pick a route through the guidelines .

a daytime live  music event for up to 500 people seems to walk through most legislation. ..so a live music event of the 60/70 and the cold war theme ..appears to be fully achievable ....back in the USSR springs to mind ..

Jenkinov

• 2 months later...

Jenkinov, thanks for the input, all options have been tried believe me but they have me on one overriding issue and it is that we are trying to fight...i thought we had won a while back but they are doing everything they can to fight it...its become a challenge rather than a genuine desire to approve the museum or not...the planners think its their duty to waste council money and time and fight the process...they are sick to to the core...

On 9/30/2021 at 3:33 AM, .303fan said:

Councils are not there for us the people. Our council lied about a proposed nuclear waste dump, they removed posters and photographed houses with protest signs. It will kill the region, but the council won't care. 

its amazing they are the people but they have their own agendas and they actually believe they know what's best for us...they are the most dangerous of fools...

1 hour ago, paulob1 said:

its amazing they are the people but they have their own agendas and they actually believe they know what's best for us...they are the most dangerous of fools...

I have had 3 run-in with the  "Officers"  ,  Planning and Highways  (self-appointed politicians).  Sometimes you get to know the actual named person,  once in-house opinion input from the 'Highways Engineer'  - in fact just a minion I suspect , I wonder if I can extract his name with a  FOI  ?

the problem we have in the UK is that the government makes rules, the council takes the rules and applies them as they want to...and they manipulate the truth all the time, they dont actually lie they just suggest that something is what it is or isnt...they are the worst kind of humans and should all be removed from office and the planning system based entirely on fixed criteria with no ambiguity and no back handers...

• Like 2

• 9 months later...