Order of the pink cushion

martylee

I have just tried to speak to the head stuffer, about cushions, only to be told that he was bathing, before donning his stripey pajamas :whistle: :shake:, that coordinate with his cushion comforter :-D

Then sitting down to enjoy a good film with teddy and some horlicks......

Oh dear oh dear :-D :-D

Hardyferret :evil: :schocked:

[quote Rambo 1969

My girlfriend wants me to do a landy for her in pink, guess what the answer was! ;-)

Has she visited N. Wales recently and seen the pink Defender 90 owned by one of our female customers?

Help me please I do not want to do this.............I might have to go to a cushion as my seat is revealing the spring underneath, someone tell me that I don't need a cushion especially a PINK one please :schocked:

Help me please I do not want to do this.............I might have to go to a cushion as my seat is revealing the spring underneath, someone tell me that I don't need a cushion especially a PINK one please :schocked:

GO ON MY SON!

Is the Duke of Normandy closer to Farmer Giles than he cares to concede. We did actually consider making some cammo cushions for the Iltis - but they'd triple the value of the vehicle (like the day I left my laptop in my Renault 5). I don't blame anyone for trying to be comfy in their wagon. At some time in our lives most blokes may have resort to the Order of The Pink Cushion. Amen.

Is the Duke of Normandy closer to Farmer Giles than he cares to concede. We did actually consider making some cammo cushions for the Iltis - but they'd triple the value of the vehicle (like the day I left my laptop in my Renault 5). I don't blame anyone for trying to be comfy in their wagon. At some time in our lives most blokes may have resort to the Order of The Pink Cushion. Amen.

:whistle: Ahem,,,,,,,,,,,,shouldn't that be RUBBER RING,....... :oops: :|