Do you own his Ferret Mk 2/3?

robin craig

• 1 month later...

Yes I have a whole pile of cards which I was informed came from a camp Nr Malvern mostly post war vehicles but some WWII lots of signals trucks lots of ford thames and civilian cars mostly dispatched for disposal at ruddington

100_5037.jpg

100_5038.jpg

Probably have around 100 of them I have found a photo on the web of 06CC65 which looks like it was taken in Germany possibly.

Any Austin 1 ton K9's in there? The card for my K9 no longer exists according to the usual sources, so fingers crossed! 79BG15 is the original army registation number.

Cheers!

Sorry just searched through the pile and no Austin K9's lots of civi cars and ford Thames etc

Brilliant information but amazing how off topic the original thread has become, its almost worthy of being a thread over on Maple Leaf Up forum!

Hey ho, it lead to something good.

Thanks for saving those cards and putting them up, hopefully one day one of those vehicles surfaces.

Robin

Brilliant information but amazing how off topic the original thread has become, its almost worthy of being a thread over on Maple Leaf Up forum!

Hey ho, it lead to something good.

Thanks for saving those cards and putting them up, hopefully one day one of those vehicles surfaces.

Robin

Yes Sorry Robin for hijacking your thread ;)