Decorating

rosie

Well the cubedmeister has been busy replastering the cubelets bedrooms. Finally Jacks room is ready to paint and he has decided to go for the camouflage look!!!! We made a start this weekend. I drew the pattern on and we painted them brown. Next we will do green. I will keep you posted!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330348545.461165.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330348566.897829.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330348617.901710.jpg

Not the best of ideas! We tried that with Number One Son when he was about seven. Worked beautifully till he decided to play Tarzan! Took about half an hour and a large pair of cutters to get him out! :-D Also a complete %$£**&&& for catching dust spider webbs and any other airborne c***

Not done too much recently due to me pulling all my neck muscles (again :( )

But have managed to begin adding the black. Jack has had to take over all ceiling painting as I can't tilt my head back or raise my arm higher than shoulder level!!!!! He is doing a sterling job must admit.

Was hoping to have had all painting done this weekend but the painkillers I am on make me feel like s**t.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330881784.334613.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330881801.989868.jpg

Not done too much recently due to me pulling all my neck muscles (again :( )

But have managed to begin adding the black. Jack has had to take over all ceiling painting as I can't tilt my head back or raise my arm higher than shoulder level!!!!! He is doing a sterling job must admit.

Was hoping to have had all painting done this weekend but the painkillers I am on make me feel like s**t.

Best to let someone else do it I stripped off the ceiling in the old dears house (term of endearment honest) and ended up having years of neck pain which only sorted itself out when I had flu for two weeks. Best cold that I have ever had

:-D My neck still clicks but at least I can sleep now without waking up in agony.

Edited by ferrettkitt
Can not spell

Best to let someone else do it I stripped off the ceiling in the old dears house (term of endearment honest) and ended up having years of neck pain which only sorted itself out when I had flue for two weeks. Best cold that I have ever had

:-D My neck still clicks but at least I can sleep now without waking up in agony.

Oh good, something to look forward to then!!!!

Unfortunately I reckon I am in for a life of neck pain anyway, I hurt my next eleventybillion years ago and now a days only need to think about hard work and it locks up!!! This time though it seems to be worser then ever :(

• 4 weeks later...

Well after a good rest, next uni assignment completed and with it being Easter Hols I have finally made progress!! Painting pretty much finished (just needs touching up DEGSY DOWN BOY!) r-cubed has stared on the built in wardrobes.

Hopefully Jack will move in before school starts after Easter.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333458457.002875.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333458477.719086.jpg

I done my lads bedroom in NATO sand paint. Took me 3 days to get rid of the chemical smell! On a good note though I found this Apache helicopter wall transfer on ebay. It looks bloody good, in fact I was trying to convince my better half that it would look good on our kitchen wall, she didnt think so.

Have a look

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MILITARY-HELICOPTER-APACHE-wall-art-stickers-transfer-kids-graphic-artwork-ne13-/180761306817?pt=UK_Wallpaper&var=&hash=item6fc4f9da8d