Dodge T214 spark plugs

terryo

Hi everyone , am thinking of replacing the spark plugs in our dodge and was wondering if anyone knew what plugs i can put

in that are available , have looked and champion J8,s are in there but these are not available anymore ?

Hi everyone , am thinking of replacing the spark plugs in our dodge and was wondering if anyone knew what plugs i can put

in that are available , have looked and champion J8,s are in there but these are not available anymore ?

Terry,

I would be surprised if you could not get Champion J8 anymore, used in a lot of garden machinery, mowers, etc, plus Bedford petrol engines used them, there are equivalents in NGK and other makes.

NGK B6S is the best plug for a T215 engine. Gap them at 0.030" for 'stock' ignition with 5 degrees advance 0.035" for electronic with 7 degrees advance. Sit back and enjoy the smooooth running. Champion was a crap name for a wonder horse so don't mess with the plugs! My MB j££££££££££p runs ok with Auto lite 295 but like a Dodge Charger with NGK! I put Champions in it when the engine was rebuilt but only to keep the threads clean when I painted the lump:D

Hi everyone , decided to get some NGK,s and they turned up today , will stick them in and see how it goes , have a set of nos champion J8,s on standby if things don,t work out , thanks for all your advice and i.ll let you know how i get on ;)