A&E - The Updates....

Since the A&E website seems to be selling rides on various convoy vehicles, is A&E re-insuring them all for the weekend for commercial purposes? I didn't think that any of the current MV insurance companies would cover the vehicle on the standard policy for fare paying passengers?? Just curious.

Jack has dealt with the insurance and covered the vehicles appropriately according to the email he sent out.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I hope people like me who haven´t got a military vehicle onsite to get on or in a vehicle?

Don't worry Olaf, the only seats being sold would be unoccupied having allowed for re-enactors etc.

Don't worry Olaf, the only seats being sold would be unoccupied having allowed for re-enactors etc.

I might even bring a few of the missing Dancing Girls. :dancinggirls:

(Disclaimer: by doing so I admit to nothing)

Jack has dealt with the insurance and covered the vehicles appropriately according to the email he sent out.

Since I'm not going to be there, I didn't receive the email, so wasn't aware the insurance issue had been covered. It sounds like a very expensive policy to take out to cover any driver in any vehicle. Glad I'm not paying the premium!

Since I'm not going to be there, I didn't receive the email, so wasn't aware the insurance issue had been covered. It sounds like a very expensive policy to take out to cover any driver in any vehicle. Glad I'm not paying the premium!

It doesn't need to be any driver in any vehicle, only the ones who volunteer to carry paying passengers or trucks carrying numbers of re-enactors in the body.

Next week I will start posting up more details, times, place, agenda - the do's and don'ts. I will mail everyone directions and the sign to look out for along with Gritineye - you can't miss him.

I will go a pay as you go phone and put the number up here too.

Really is now no sleep until A&E 2012 :blush:

Next week I will start posting up more details, times, place, agenda - the do's and don'ts. I will mail everyone directions and the sign to look out for along with Gritineye - you can't miss him.

Getting excited now Jack!

What's the condition of the track?

Just two weeks away folks - you better be ready because we are!!!

So looking forward to A&E2012 its going to be epic :D:D

Getting excited now Jack!

What's the condition of the track?

It isn't too bad - rubber 2/3rds worn and ideally could do with the pins being replaced. The sprockets are badly worn though.

What?

Everything well in hand..........I've got the Scotch anyway;) Just remember to have my tent pitched. kettle on and toast and marmalade waiting for my arrival early AM Wednesday:D

Everything well in hand..........I've got the Scotch anyway;) Just remember to have my tent pitched. kettle on and toast and marmalade ready and waiting for my arrival early AM Wednesday:D

Everything well in hand..........I've got the Scotch anyway;) Just remember to have my tent pitched. kettle on and toast and marmalade ready and waiting for my arrival early AM Wednesday:D

Yes boss :blush: