A&E - The Updates....

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

From the man himself:

"I know I am biased because I took part in World War 2 but I find it enormously heartening that there seems to be a heightened awareness these days of our armed forces and how they keep our country safe. I passionately feel that that is the way it should be and that people should always remember those that gave their lives to enable the rest of us to be free from tyranny. I totally endorse Armour & Embarkation, the WWII Tank Event". Murray Walker.

Kind of makes what we do with worth the work.

Morning all,

All attendees booked in can you keep your eye out in your inbox today - have something up my sleeve for you :D

If it's been up your sleeve or anywhere else on your person...............eeugh:rolleyes:

hey im bringing a important vechicle (the cookhouse) but i never got a message sulk:cry::cry:

Obviously Jack doesn't want to sell seats in the cookhouse then;)

Obviously Jack doesn't want to sell seats in the cookhouse then;)

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Dave doesn't have any seats - he doesn't let anyone sit down! Olaf - you were in the round robin email......

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Olaf - you were in the round robin email......

A what?

Don't know what that means.

No email received.

Still no problem, can't wait to go to the UK again. :yay:

Edited by Enigma

Since the A&E website seems to be selling rides on various convoy vehicles, is A&E re-insuring them all for the weekend for commercial purposes? I didn't think that any of the current MV insurance companies would cover the vehicle on the standard policy for fare paying passengers?? Just curious.