A&E - The Updates....

UPDATE - exceptional meeting tonight with the movers and shakers of Dorchester - the heavy weights. Phil Gordon - Dorchester BID. Gerald Duke - Duke Actioneers. Inspector Les Fry - the boss of the police in Dorchester and a well know retailer of Dorchester. Without doubt A&E 2012 is going to be the event of the year and is going to blow you away (not going to give to much away at the moment).

Guys - this is going to be incredible and it is all coming together and you will never of been to an event like it.

- just get your vehicles ready.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
Look here Jack, it's bad enough having to wait until next June without you keep winding us up:argh:

Just finished the A&E 'board' meeting and sorry to say but I will keep winding you up!

- everyone is for one hell of a time ;):flowers::whistle:

Yeah but when do we this code for SoF? Am desperate to spend some money!

Love from Rosie x

Hi Rosie,

Their new site isn't up yet but I will drop them an email letting you know you would like to order now - will get back to you as soon as I have had a reply :)

Hi Rosie,

Their new site isn't up yet but I will drop them an email letting you know you would like to order now - will get back to you as soon as I have had a reply :)

Cheers hunk xxxxxx

Love from Rosie x

Wow now that is a very usefull answer!! :banghead:

:blush:

Seriously thou - I do but can't update until 1st Feb until that meeting I don't want to officialy say until I have seen the 'small print' but it is in regards to the Sunday :coffee: :D

...........or call me and I will talk you through it

:blush:

Seriously thou - I do but can't update until 1st Feb until that meeting I don't want to officialy say until I have seen the 'small print' but it is in regards to the Sunday :coffee: :D

...........or call me and I will talk you through it

Thanks for your reply Jack , I will look forward to a update as and when you can make one ,it also sounds to me that Rosie and Degsey are also getting very excited re June and that lots of wine will be involved , sounds good to me !!!!

Thanks for your reply Jack , I will look forward to a update as and when you can make one ,it also sounds to me that Rosie and Degsey are also getting very excited re June and that lots of wine will be involved , sounds good to me !!!!

Told you lot before I do not share my wine, not with nobody, ever!

Love from Rosie x

I might have missed something, but whats the word on the Band of Brothers and Oddball coming?

Richard

OK - with regards to Don attending (Donald Sutherland to most people but Don to his friends:angel:) his agent wants me to pay for first class flights - so that's that one binned.

BoB - yeah! They said they are coming - they want to kip in tents :D

OK - with regards to Don attending (Donald Sutherland to most people but Don to his friends:angel:) his agent wants me to pay for first class flights - so that's that one binned.

BoB - yeah! They said they are coming - they want to kip in tents :D

Well go and tell them I have plenty of room in my tent for them all!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love from Rosie x