A&E - The Updates....

Hi Ian,

Thanks for the heads up I dont know why i had not noticed that :red:.

It must be well out of date as we booked a GMC in late Jan and thats not showing.

An open question to "old hands" when do we get told where the camp site and RVP is.I keep looking on the "updates thread" but just seem to see comments rather that info......of course thats my stupidity again ;) not for being in the right thread right time.....

thanks

Gary

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi,

If you are coming from Dorch,on the A37,just carry on up the very big hill to the top.Carry on and you will see a farm over to the left.I was able to see a few vehicles around.Turn left down the farm track and it's green vehicle heaven.

Pete

Hi Ian,

Thanks for the heads up I dont know why i had not noticed that :red:.

It must be well out of date as we booked a GMC in late Jan and thats not showing.

An open question to "old hands" when do we get told where the camp site and RVP is.I keep looking on the "updates thread" but just seem to see comments rather that info......of course thats my stupidity again ;) not for being in the right thread right time.....

thanks

Gary

Hi Gary, Pete has filled you in with the directions to the site, with the list, should`nt worry about not being on there, Jack will be updating it in due course. If you had a confirmation when you booked in all will be fine, if not just double check with Jack and I think Jack will be at the site from Wednesday on. Ian.:-)

NOS you are so in trouble!

Chaps - I will have a sign up this time but what many fail to forget is that if the landowner doesn't want to have his field flagged up to the whole world, then of course I have to go with that.

Futhermore - you have to take into account that there will be millions of pounds of kit in that field - I don't own a vehicle but if I did I wouldn't want the world knowing where it was. The same goes with the vehicle list on the website. C*rp idea of mine for all the reasons, above can't do to much about it now as the press are using it for facts and figures (banghead)

Just a suggestion, but instead of a big giveaway sign, would it be helpful if I was to sit at the entrance in my camper to point the way? I'm sure most entrants will be easy for me to spot, and I have my very own HMVF flag to wave! :wave:

How many folk are intending to arrive early in the week? From when would it be needed, if at all?

Edited by gritineye

Just a suggestion, but instead of a big giveaway sign, would it be helpful if I was to sit at the entrance in my camper to point the way? I'm sure most entrants will be easy for me to spot, and I have my very own HMVF flag to wave! :wave:

How many folk are intending to arrive early in the week? From when would it be needed, if at all?

That would be wonderful Bernard and would like to take you up on that offer - thank you, it will be a massive help. I have a job for Degsy too - he just doesn't know it yet.

I think we have a split over the Thurs/Fri as I know the Dragon Wagon is coming down during the early hours of Friday so will be at the camp around 06:00

Ok Jack that's sorted then, think I will park in the bit of hard by the entrance, I may put a high green beacon on the roofrack at night (is this legal on private land?) to give folk something to aim at from further down the hill.

. I have a job for Degsy too - he just doesn't know it yet.

I think we have a split over the Thurs/Fri as I know the Dragon Wagon is coming down during the early hours of Friday so will be at the camp around 06:00

Look here Jack, just because as part of our work we often repair/replace septic tanks doesn't mean I've volunteered to be the khazi wallah and anyway I can't work In the cookhouse AND the khazi :nono:

• 2 weeks later...
Can't wait to go.

Wondering what vehicle I'll be in/on. Whatever it will be its going to be fun!

Hasn't Jack told you Olaf?..............see my previous post, you should know what your pots will be used for and someones got to empty them:trustme:

Hasn't Jack told you Olaf?..............see my previous post, you should know what your pots will be used for and someones got to empty them:trustme:

You may use my helmets for anything you like as long as you buy them...714_full_of_crap.gif

You may use my helmets for anything you like as long as you buy them...[ATTACH=CONFIG]61861[/ATTACH]

:nono:........when I was talking to Jack today he told me that 'the cloggies ' were only being allowed to come if they supplied the left handed teapots :confused:

:nono:........when I was talking to Jack today he told me that 'the cloggies ' were only being allowed to come if they supplied the left handed teapots :confused:

Left handed teapot?

Neverheard about such a thing.

My god this is a very hard slog but getting there and...four weeks tonight I will be having ONE beer.

Welcome to A&E Mr Murray Walker - long story but will tell you all over a beer...........:-D

Murray-Walker_por.jpg