Kelvedon Hatch (Essex) Secret Nuclear Bunker 2007

Marmite!!

I think thats a fairly safe bet Jack :-)

Spent the last few days there becoming more accquainted with a shovel than I have been for 25+ years. :?

Lee, John and the rest of EA&S have done a 100% job in getting the show ready - it's going to be a fun time for all those who are coming. The Saracen, Stalwart and Mobat will be collected early tomorrow morning and then we head over for the weekend (I dropped the caravan off today so I've got somewhere comfortable to sleep :evil:)

Looking forwards to meeting up wth all those who are going from the forum!!! :-)

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

....will anyone be taking pictures? :whistle:

I will have my camera with me and hope to get loads of pics from the weekend, just hope the sun comes out.

Dropped the Bedford of today and will be back there in the Landie after the kids come out of school friday.

I think thats a fairly safe bet Jack :-)

Spent the last few days there becoming more accquainted with a shovel than I have been for 25+ years. :?

Lee, John and the rest of EA&S have done a 100% job in getting the show ready - it's going to be a fun time for all those who are coming. The Saracen, Stalwart and Mobat will be collected early tomorrow morning and then we head over for the weekend (I dropped the caravan off today so I've got somewhere comfortable to sleep :evil:)

Looking forwards to meeting up wth all those who are going from the forum!!! :-)

We appreciate the help Neil..

I'll be at the Fort at 6am to pick my Landrover up & possibly back later to pick the Ferret up.. if you get a chance could you pick up a couple of my new Fox tyres out of the old Laboratory & throw them in the back of the Stolly.. Cheers mate :-D

Dont Forget its this weekend

19th-20th May 2007

Military Vehicle & Living History Show

Kelvedon Hatch Secret Nuclear Bunker

Ongar Road

Brentwood

Essex

Essex Armour & Softskins MV Group will be holding their 2nd. Annual Military Vehicle & Re-enactor Show at "Kelvedon Hatch (Essex) Secret Nuclear Bunker" on 19th & 20th May 2007, camping from Friday 18th, on site catering & Bar, all vehicles welcome including Tracked. Re-enactors welcome & large areana.

The Bunker is located on the A128 Ongar Road Nr. Brentwood Essex & is within easy reach of the M25 & M11. A12, A13

If you haven't booked in dont worry just turn up and check-in at the MV check point

Just got home from ferrying little Maud back her home to Coalhouse Fort - the stand-by fan belt worked well, temps hovered around the 80 deg to 100 deg mark but no higher on the way home.

I'd jut like to say a big THANK YOU to Lee, John, Ian and the rest of the EA&S guys for putting on an excellent show again (the weather certainly helped!! :-) :-) ) - despite the fan belt and Freds arm it was a great and relaxing weekend.

Looking forwards to the 2008 one now!!!! :-) :-) :-)