Kelvedon Hatch (Essex) Secret Nuclear Bunker 2007

Marmite!!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 days to go, still not too late to book in...

For a booking form or more details please click here to email bunkerbash@essex-armour-softskins.co.uk or send me a PM

FREE access to the Bunker Complex for exhibitors :D

width=162 height=189http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e132/safariswing/bunkerhmvf.jpg[/img]

http://www.essex-armour-softskins.co.uk/essex%20bunker%20bash.html

We are please to announce that the M10 Achilles from the Cadman collection will be making a guest appearance at our 2007 Bunker Bash.. big thanks to Rex Cadman :-D

On Discovery+1 in 5mins 12am.. Salvage Squad ..Rex's M10

The East London Dodgy Squaddies can only make it on the saturday. We will be down about 9am. Can we stay for the bar b que on sat night ian?, we don't mind paying.

richard.

Sorry no BBQ this year Richard but your more than welcome to stay for the evening and enjoy the beer tent I know I will. :whistle: There will be food stalls open.

I've done it....

Finally posted my entry :-D

And the law of sod has already started to work....

Just found out I'm probably going to have to come back to Colchester Saturday night for a meeting..!

Mustn't grumble

I'll be beck

Look forward to seeing you Dave.. did you send the form by email or post??

6 days to go, still not too late to book in...

To Book in just send an email to bunkerbash@essex-armour-softskins.co.uk or send me a PM

FREE access to the Bunker Complex for exhibitors :D

width=162 height=189http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e132/safariswing/bunkerhmvf.jpg[/img]

http://www.essex-armour-softskins.co.uk/essex%20bunker%20bash.html

I've been so wrapped up with family stuff I haven't sorted out anything for Satyrday. I'm definitely coming - booked in for Saturday. Don't remember if I need to print off the form and bring it along. Presumably I pay admission for me and the three passengers.

BTW a work colleague says Saturday will be a lovely day. Her sister in law is flying in from Cape Town and always brings beautiful weather. Not exactly scientific, but more reliable than Michael Fish. It has to be better than last year......he prayed.

Karl - don't forget the bergen.

I've been so wrapped up with family stuff I haven't sorted out anything for Satyrday. I'm definitely coming - booked in for Saturday. Don't remember if I need to print off the form and bring it along. Presumably I pay admission for me and the three passengers.

BTW a work colleague says Saturday will be a lovely day. Her sister in law is flying in from Cape Town and always brings beautiful weather. Not exactly scientific, but more reliable than Michael Fish. It has to be better than last year......he prayed.

Karl - don't forget the bergen.

Hi Mark,

exhibitors or those in your party don't pay entry fee.. were're not W&P yet ;-)

got your form from last year so have your details.. but I thought you had sent me a form anyway :dunno:

What ime do I have to be there by on Sat.......

You need to be there before 10 am Karl as the public will be coming in by then. Late arrivals are not too bad but you might experience a delay in getting to the exhibition area due to public's vehicles.

See you Saturday ;-)

Hi Mark,

exhibitors or those in your party don't pay entry fee.. were're not W&P yet ;-)

got your form from last year so have your details.. but I thought you had sent me a form anyway :dunno:

No problem Lee. I'll look for my form and print it off. Got it somewhere. Life is chaotic at the moment. See you Saturday.

Late arrivals are not too bad but you might experience a delay in getting to the exhibition area due to public's vehicles.

I was planning (and still hoping) to get there Fri Evening...... but as usual work has put pay to my plans by demanding that I be there on Fri...... so If I can book a carpark space at work I shall come straight from work on the Fri, if not I will tip up on Sat.

Arriving late wont be a problem in a pinkie!!! ;-)

Snapper: - Bergan and contents are already on board mate!!

Looking forward to this already...... see you on Sat!! :-D

It's been touch and go with me these past few days - but I think I've got the green light today. Still got a job and domestic stuff sorted for the time being.... It's been a blimmin' nightmare of a day/week/month. I am really looking forward to meeting up with everybody. Sorry, but I don't have a HMVF polo shirt yet...will a Duxford MV wing one do (haven't renewed since 2005).

MB