Marmite!!

Bump :-D :-D :-D

19th-20th May 2007

Military Vehicle & Living History Show

Kelvedon Hatch Secret Nuclear Bunker

Ongar Road

Brentwood

Essex

Essex Armour & Softskins MV Group will be holding their 2nd. Annual Military Vehicle & Re-enactor Show at "Kelvedon Hatch (Essex) Secret Nuclear Bunker" on 19th & 20th May 2007, camping from Friday 18th, on site catering & Bar, all vehicles welcome including Tracked. Re-enactors welcome & large areana.

The Bunker is located on the A128 Ongar Road Nr. Brentwood Essex & is within easy reach of the M25 & M11. A12, A13

Militaria Stalls please email for trade form.

For a booking form or more details please email bunkerbash@essex-armour-softskins.co.uk

http://www.essex-armour-softskins.co.uk

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bump :-D :-D :-D

19th-20th May 2007

Ongar Road

Brentwood

Essex

Essex Armour & Softskins MV Group will be holding their 2nd. Annual Military Vehicle & Re-enactor Show at "Kelvedon Hatch (Essex) Secret Nuclear Bunker" on 19th & 20th May 2007, camping from Friday 18th, on site catering & Bar, all vehicles welcome including Tracked. Re-enactors welcome & large areana.

The Bunker is located on the A128 Ongar Road Nr. Brentwood Essex & is within easy reach of the M25 & M11. A12, A13

For a booking form or more details please email bunkerbash@essex-armour-softskins.co.uk

Keep on having all these bumps Lee and the Fox will need some serious restoration work before Beltring!! :-) :-) :-) :-)

I was just wondering how many times John's gonna run into him this year, might start a book. :whistle:

19th-20th May 2007

Ongar Road

Brentwood

Essex

OK ian, me and the gang will be staying for the weekend, will send forms through to you.

I must warn you though, my dad snore's, fred moan's and I run around naked whilst sleep walking! :whistle:

Nice one.. do you have the booking forms or do you want me to email them to you?

Cheers

Lee

OK ian, me and the gang will be staying for the weekend, will send forms through to you.

I must warn you though, my dad snore's, fred moan's and I run around naked whilst sleep walking! :whistle:

Note to self "camp along distance from Richards crew" not to worried about the moaning or the snoring but Richard running around naked :shake: better hope its not to cold or the ladies will need magnifying glasses. Be good to see you there.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Lee, my spies tell me you're digging trenches for the WW1 crowd. Fantastic. I hope they don't get Passchendaele weather. Very authentic, but exceedingly unpleasant. Hopefully all the rain fell last year. It certainly felt like it.

MB

Yep, spent the last 3 weeks over there doing the German WW2 trenches & we have just started on the WW1 trenches.. they look fantastic... :-D

Hi Chris

are you up for this one? , we are going with both jeeps, If yes we can meet

up , so we can drink all your beer , look a jeep for 99 p

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FORD-GPW-WILLYS-JEEP_W0QQitemZ200106096069QQihZ010QQcategoryZ18301QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

all the best

Steve

And a reserve of £10,000, "not a penny less"!!!!! :-)

Hi guys would really like to come to this show but wont be bringing a military vehicle but was wondering if i would be able to camp over either friday/saturday oy saturday/sunday if that would be ok if so would any body be willing for me to pitch the tent next to theres thanks very much.

kyle

Hi guys would really like to come to this show but wont be bringing a military vehicle but was wondering if i would be able to camp over either friday/saturday oy saturday/sunday if that would be ok if so would any body be willing for me to pitch the tent next to theres thanks very much.

kyle

Hi Kyle..

PM Sent..

Lee

Hi Lee thanks very much for that that is very nice what i will do is contat you next week some time to confirm what day and that so if you dont mind if i could have a direct email address or a phone number thanks again.

kyle