Hello from Crawley

Hi Guys And Girls new to the site, and would thought i'd take this opportunity to introduce myself.

I'm David, 29 years old and have a huge passion for military vehicles. Job wise i work for British Airways as cabin crew. ( the non striking kind based at Gatwick lol) In a dream world i would love to own a WW2 airbase, restore it to original war time condition, and have hangers filled with military vehicles. Am i by myself there?? haha

My Uncle has had a huge influence in my interest. He has for many years found a restored WW2 vehicles, many being individual and always to a VERY high standard, for this i admire!! As much as i would like to follow in his footsteps, i have no where near the knowledge to, (YET!!!)

One of my great loves is the Land Rover, any kind!! My father was military and would often pop back in his lunch hour in 101, 109, 80, sherpa's etc, and the families day were always entertaining. Infact i think they propelled my childhood dream.

So today i now own a Land Rover Series 3 FFR with Sankey trailer, and a Can Am 250. All of which at the mo are going through a complete nut and bolt restoration, whilst in the hope the Landy and Can am can further my experience in mechanics for which i have none of!!

Pictures are to follow shortly.

Many thanks

David