Things I don't understand.

antarmike

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why there are road signs telling you how to get to Hull?

A least the Humber Bridge toll is there to try and dissuade you from going, so its not all bad news!)

And why Cleethorpes is sold as a Seaside town, when it is stuck on a muddy river bank.....

Edited by antarmike

I have one for Rosie though. Why on days when it is blowing half a hurricane, do women insist on wearing split front skirts? :???

The same reason why they decide on that day not tie their hair back and then spend all day holding it back with a hand and tutting!!!!!

Its cos we are complex creatures Tony

I know I have just opened a can of worms!!!!!! :laugh:

let rip guys I can take it!!!! Hopefully the other layydeeeees on here can to! :red:

The same reason why they decide on that day not tie their hair back and then spend all day holding it back with a hand and tutting!!!!!

Its cos we are complex creatures Tony

I know I have just opened a can of worms!!!!!! :laugh:

let rip guys I can take it!!!! Hopefully the other layydeeeees on here can to! :red:

I wouldn't dare argue! :D

There are tailess mice! I have one for Rosie though. Why on days when it is blowing half a hurricane, do women insist on wearing split front skirts? :???

Well I could answer that one its to keep garages in work when male drivers see Marilyn Monroe style... ahem wardrobe malfunctions and reshape the boot of the car in front.

I was helping to clear a shed last week and found quite a large solid Brass ring spanner with Whitworth sizes. Question - who uses Brass ring spanners?

Tools and equipment on minehunters - low magnetic signature.

Why Broadband service providers advertise services UP TO 8M or whatever.

UP TO means absolutely nothing and they rarely achieve a quarter the target speed....

It's worse than that. BT, for one, "accidentally" throttle some of their links - saves them money. Only if you question the link speed will they open it up and say something along the lines of "oops, sorry, the automatic speed control software got in a muddle". I don't suppose they feel inclined to fix it any time soon.

Why on days when it is blowing half a hurricane, do women insist on wearing split front skirts? :???

I know what you mean. A few years ago at W&P, when we had deep liquid mud, I saw women trying to push baby buggies while wearing high heeled sandals.

Before anyone says anything, I have a Wife, Mother, Mother-in-Law, 2 Daughters and a Grandaughter. I still don't understand women, but I wouldn't be without them.