Things I don't understand.

antarmike

Why people put "Horses" on Horse boxes. I know a horse box when I see one, what and guess what, I know what they have inside them....

Like "Caution Baby on board" signs, does knowing the contents of a vehicle make me less likely to crash into it or doesn't the fact I don't want an accident provide anough incentive to drive carefully?

Mike, you have lived a sheltered life! I can assure you a horse box can be used for many things other than moving horses! :cool2:

And at least the Baby on Board sign gives you a warning that the driver is likley to suddenly turn round ad reach down while the car is doing fifty plus.

Which brings me to another one.Why do parents strap kids into seats and belt them up in cars, yet let them run round on buses? And when you do ask the parent to keep the brats under control they look at you as if you are dirt? Newton's Laws still apply!

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Like "Caution Baby on board" signs, does knowing the contents of a vehicle make me less likely to crash into it or doesn't the fact I don't want an accident provide anough incentive to drive carefully?

Those notices are to make other road users aware that the car is been driven, normally very badly, by somebody who has had a baby as a status symbol. As such you are warned to keep well out of their way. Especially as it it stuck slap bang in the middle of the back window so they cannot see you in the rear view mirror , so have no idea that you are there.

Have you also noticed how they leave the sign up when the baby is not in the car.

Mike

• 3 weeks later...

Why aircraft spotters near airfields seem to;

Forget their common sense, if they ever had any;

Forget the highway code, if they ever read it;

Do not understand the meaning of "Avon and Somerset Constabulary - No waiting", or the reason for it being there, or choose to ignore it altogether and break the law!

Something I saw today has raised a number of questions. First Why would someone design for a child. Second why would someone manufacturer for a child. Third why would someone sell for a child . Four why someone would buy for child. Five why a parent would let a girl of about 7 or 8 were a T shirt marked (and this is exactly as it appeared) YOU REALLY **** ME OFF.