H License in Dorset..

Jack

Folks - on my list of goals for this year is take my H license.

Long shot but does anyone know if there are any training companies in Dorset who offer such services? Because I can't flipping find any :computerrage:

Cheers!

Jack.

Jack, as you have brokered a deal with the Tank Museum for use of the forum, I don't think it would be unfair to ask them to sqeeze you in when drivers at ABRO are trained at the museum. They learn on the 548.

I wish! Just thought it would be a good idea as the organiser of the BIGGEST tank event in Dorchester to have one...... :D

Oh gawd - now that IS a seriously scary thought!!!!!!! :wow: :wow:

Can just see the headlines in 2012: "Forget Islamic Terrorism - Jack B has his "H" license" or "Dorchester to become ghost town in 2012 when A&E runs through"

:):):)

Oh gawd - now that IS a seriously scary thought!!!!!!! :wow: :wow:

Can just see the headlines in 2012: "Forget Islamic Terrorism - Jack B has his "H" license" or "Dorchester to become ghost town in 2012 when A&E runs through"

:):):)

Should that read "runs straight through"?

You never know if he gets his H license and asks very nicely the Tank Museum might lend him something.

Mike

Whoops! I'd better check mirrors very carefully for the next few days! :sweat:Might be worth contacting the local HGV school, though you may end up doing the test on a mini digger, but hey once the have the paperwork!

What are you all worried about, you know Jacks history with vehicles, he will just run out of fuel

:cool2::cool2::cool2:

What are you all worried about, you know Jacks history with vehicles, he will just run out of fuel

:cool2::cool2::cool2:

I think we are more worried about his wheels & tracks coming off!