British Post War Combat Clothing

wdbikemad

Chaps (and ladies ???) - I've only recently joined the Forum.....been browsing for a while, and decided to become involved only because I hope to have some answers to some of the questions arising.....! I'm ex-forces, so have some practical experience of the subject....but this topic is rather poorly covered today as I think we all will agree upon...! In time, I hope to at least partially rectify this situation by putting my accumulated thoughts into print....but until then, lets get discussion of British post-war combat and uniform clothing going....we can all learn something new, especially me, and thanks to all so far for making me so welcome on the Forum....! regards....wdbikemad....(steve) :-)

Great idea! I see heaps and heaps of stuff on WW2, but very little on post war gear. With the exception of the superb Osprey books, there is really not much around. Hence my earlier question on the jungle greens.

Cheers

Troy;)