At last dad's grounded

bridie beckett

If you use that stuff, just have to remember to wash your hands before having a wee

:rofl: :rofl:russ has done that. i was hysterical for days, chuckling again now thinking about it :rofl: :rofl:

ps glad to hear you are on the mend Jack

ta

Berni

Oooh - that's cruel Berni!!!! But one day Russ will get his revenge..... :-) :lol:

Good to have you back Jack - keep an eye out for warning twinges in future though!!!

If you use that stuff, just have to remember to wash your hands before having a wee

:rofl: :rofl:russ has done that. i was hysterical for days, chuckling again now thinking about it :rofl: :rofl:

ps glad to hear you are on the mend Jack

ta

Berni

Good job it did'nt go further Berni :wink: :oops: :oops2:

Sorry to hear about your mishap but glad you are now on the mend, now you will have to learn to live with it as once you've done your back it is vulnerable for the duration.

.....the last time it happened, I had a 60cc Husky chainsaw in my hand felling trees :schocked: drop to the floor quicker and heavier than the trees I was felling :help: I then had to carry on hurdle making as I couldn't afford the time off :cry: :blush: :red:

Thanks for everyones good wishes, normal service will resume - soon!

oh believe me, i was to busy laughing to do anything & Russ was too busy hopping around.

stilll chuckling thinking about it again

Berni

Your enjoying this way to much... :argh:

I used something similar and touched my mouth....still better than taking a leak and be sorry. :naughty:

• 5 months later...

This is Jacks daughter. Dad had an accident yesterday. A very innocent trip to Uppottery airfield on a mission to take photos for Donald Burgett quite literally ended in tears.

The day started cheerfully with dad packing tea making equipment etc. Plus a picnic beautifully made by mum. On arrival to the airfield, we found the gate locked so dad rang the number on the gate, it turned out to be a friend of his who owns some of the airfield he very kindly gave us the combination to the lock. Everything was going swimmingly. After unlocking the gate, dad went to get back in the car in excitment, when suddenly he yelled in agony. His back had gone!!!!

Me, mum and my brother and sister were given directions to go and take photographs in the control tower, with dad sat some distance away in the car stranded and actually unable to wave to us when we waved to him at the top of the platform!!

We all quickly jumped back in the car. Me and mum, had to carry dad from the drivers seat to the passenger seat. He was wailing with the pain. Mum drove us home with dad wincing at every bump clutching tightly to the door handle.

When we got home, we were trying very hard to think how to transport him to the house, which is a small distance from where we parked the car. My sister came up with the ingenius idea of getting the computer chair on wheels, getting him from the car straight in to the computer chair and all of us pushing him in.

Now picture this, me and my mum lift dad in to the computer chair, dad had no use of his legs so we had to take all of his weight. He then started to cry as we put him in to the chair shouting out "I'm gunna wet myself!" and also yelling, "If anyone takes a photo im gunna kill them!" We started wheeling him slowley in to the house , we couldnt help it, we all started laughing! But i held his feet out and my mum was pulling the chair. The journey seemed to take forever. If only we could have had taken a picture, it would of been well worth posting! But the moment was lost forever.

So this is why im here tonight, posting up for dad, mum is busy hand feeding him his dinner in the lounge with whisky and hot watr bottles to follow, tucked up watching Eastenders.

We will keep you posted with the progress! :-P :lol: :-D

Bridie

Sorry to reactivate this painful moment Jack but I found this funny when I was reading it and thought it might give someone else a laught to.

Excellent work Bridie.

Sorry I have a sick sense of humor

Thanks Ian - you are gonna pay for that!

Was only talking about this yesterday as we had a load of those leather faced 'executive' office chairs delivered (everyone is pretending to be Alan Sugar)......

I tried mine out and rejected it as I swear it was one of these chairs that made my back go bang down at Upottery as I was trying one out for a couple of weeks before my back went - I am not sure if it was a coincidence or not but I never going to take the risk again..............I am going to stick with the chair I got out of a skip!! :-D

Sorry to reactivate this painful moment Jack but I found this funny when I was reading it and thought it might give someone else a laught to.

Excellent work Bridie.

Sorry I have a sick sense of humor

It really is true - the quiet ones ARE the worse!! :-) :-) :-) :-)

It really is true - the quiet ones ARE the worse!! :-) :-) :-) :-)

:angel: How true that is. :angel:

Thanks Ian - you are gonna pay for that!

:-D

Now worried about sleeping at Salisbury, might have to have my son on guard duty during the night.