camo identification

sharky

Afternoon all,

can anyone ID this camo scheme . the fv432 was bought a few yrs back on a private sale but had come from withams painted like this .

On the inside of the back door is some dutch writing stencilled on i will post what it says tomorrow it something like "porton wegelts" but i will check. as far as i have been told it some thing about the armour but no doubt someone on here will know .

Many thanks

Iain

DSC00165.jpg

DSC00164.jpg

DSC00166.jpg

Iain,

There was a story behind the missing dash, but it's fair to say you shouldn't bid on things in a tender sale based on the website photo alone! I got that info for him as I was interested to find out the history of it... Merlin report was done on the reg no. on the data plate.

Chris

<LI class=g> Interactions of bovine viral diarrhoea virus glycoprotein Erns ...

by M Iqbal - 2000 - Cited by 37 - Related articles

b Present address: DERA, Porton Down, SP4 0JQ, UK. Back ..... A. Wegelt, I. Reimann, J. Zemke, and M. Beer New insights into processing of bovine viral ...

vir.sgmjournals.org/cgi/content/full/81/2/451 - Similar

Sad old me i Goggled Porton wegelts in and this is the only posting it came up with

<LI class=g> Interactions of bovine viral diarrhoea virus glycoprotein Erns ...

by M Iqbal - 2000 - Cited by 37 - Related articles

b Present address: DERA, Porton Down, SP4 0JQ, UK. Back ..... A. Wegelt, I. Reimann, J. Zemke, and M. Beer New insights into processing of bovine viral ...

vir.sgmjournals.org/cgi/content/full/81/2/451 - Similar

Sad old me i Goggled Porton wegelts in and this is the only posting it came up with

i could say your talking bulls**t :D

this becoming a proper enigma so far we have a bio hazard belonging to the south african far right ??????:nut:

on a serious note i get the dutch translation as "capacitance movement" via babel fish on the net still none the wiser, perhaps armour evaluation of some kind ???

incidently if you add the porton bit into babel fish it comes up with "poke barrell capacitance movement"

Edited by sharky
more to say!