Lego "firearm"

antarmike

The phrase get a life comes to mind!

Not the best choice of phrase given the interest here in making models of military stuff!!

Anyway wasn't that an actual weapon built specifically for crowd control? (plastic bullets...)

I'll just grab my coat. :D

The next project might be a Lego Taxi that he can step out of and 'Take out' Lego people!...OOps!.:blush:

Seriously though, I looked at this with my Technicians head on. And as an Armourer Myself, I have to say that a lot of thought went into the design & construction of the the mechanisem.

It's simple with the rubber bands, but to have thought about it & constructed it is what is actually , quite clever. (IMOHO)

It's a bit of fun at the end of the day, But I have no doubt the rabid Anti-Gun lobyists will scream from the highest perches. About how it will warp the mind of a child Etc! :cool2:

Mike, Email him & see if he can make you a working model of an Antar! :D

Hope your all enjoying the weather? Im sitting here in a Turkey tray basting myself with a ladle in my own juices!.........:nut:

Mike.

I like it very good

Mike, no throwing stones in the club greenhouse :D

Bodge Mate, I was only looking for a 'BARREL' of laughs!...(After I had put down a 'MAGAZINE')

'BUTT', I didnt realise you had me in your 'SIGHTS'!

Im not the 'TRIGGER' Man on this topic, so please dont 'SQUEEZE ONE OFF' at me.

I was not aware we had a 'SIGHT GUARD' around in the clubhouse!

Your turn for another 'ROUND' I think......................:D