two more JEEPS in the Philippines, coments please

KMF

My brother in law found these two jeps in the philippines, i would welcome any coments on them as i am looking to have a jeep over there for when i move there

It loks like a novel adaption of a capstan winch, intended for use with a seperate fibre rope. As adapted must be very hairy in use!

There is a few things that perplex me, it looks like a ford chasis with the large hole at the front end of the chassis rail. Also it has a rivet that can be clearly seen under the grill mounting point. I can see there is a willys stamping on the dashboard and not too sure what model had that on it. Then there is the brass edging strip around the edge of the dash, please any further comments welcome. I have been offered this car for PHP200,000 open to offers ( about £3000 ) looks like a collecton of bits to me

They don't look too bad and if the money is good...

The difference between a trailer queen with matching numbers and a dog is usually little more than the application of time and money :cool2:

There's nowt quite like the selective memory of the vehicle restorer who two years ago bought a collection of knackered incomplete spares and now has one of the most original vehicles on the show scene! :D

The jeeps are being advertised as a 1941 ????? willys and a 1951 m35, there is also an other picture put in there by mistake from an earlier find. I have emailed the man telling it seems to be a mix of various cars from different times. There also seems to me to be a different gear stick, perhaps a different gearbox/transmition??? It appears to have a ford chassis but a willys body. Does anyone know what model had WILLYS stamped on to the dashboard. His price now stands at PHP180,000 (£2750) at the present exchange rate, think i will keep looking. comments always welcome. many thanks. keith