am I the only one?

rosie

Before the cubed one gets on here and takes the mick I will tell it how it happened.

I was helping him yesterday by holding screwdrivers and doing up nuts (I am not at all mechanically minded but do appreciate the hard work that goes into resorstions of any kind) I wanted to help where I could so duely did as I was asked by cubedmiester! There was this quiet moment whilst he was sorting something out and I was just stood next to the newly painted truck awaiting my next job when I thought 'mmm thats a nice smell' and started to sniff..................................

well thats when he asked in a slightly concerned sort of way 'what are you doing darling?'

*Rosie suddenly comes crashing back to reality* and replies 'I was sniffing the new paint on the truck dear' :nut:

now surely I am not the only female who likes the smell of new paint? I also luuuurrve the smell of new canvas!!!!!

I can assure you I am sober as I type this as well!!!!!! Please tell me I am normal??????????!!!!

No, that's definitely not normal. What would have been quite normal is to have pressed your finger on his newly painted truck and said "oh dear, that's not quite dry yet" - all my paint jobs have a selection of finger marks as I continually check to see if it has dried :blush::D

...mind you her nail polish smells like carcinegenic polyurethane

And some of it is put on just like 2-pack, and takes nearly as long to dry. There's even the occasional flattening off between coats too. At least the floor isn't covered with strips of masking tape afterwards, and the overspray doesn't swamp the dressing table mirror.

It's a strange world....

Definately odd.....

my missus treats anything MV like a used diaper

mind you her nail polish smells like carcinegenic polyurethane

You have this problem too?? I thought I was the only one! :D

Mind you - purgatory for my wife is having two PKT's and a SLR propped up against her sideboard in the living room...... :cool2: :cool2:

You have this problem too?? I thought I was the only one! :D

Mind you - purgatory for my wife is having two PKT's and a SLR propped up against her sideboard in the living room...... :cool2: :cool2:

With the type of visitors you seem to get I would have thought that was perfectly normal.:D

just following in Rosie's footsteps as this seems to be the confessions thread,

just got out of the shower and noticed in the bathroom:

- Janes warship recognition guide

- several Land Rover books

- several parts for the Pinzgauer including a spare set of keys

- Pinzgauer overhaul manual, often read whilst procrastinating in the bathroom

As Rosie said "I can assure you I am sober as I type this as well!!!!!! Please tell me I am normal??????????!!!!"

[ATTACH]26269[/ATTACH]

The computer room is a far more serious obsessive disorder that I cannot share at this moment :cry:

You mean you are worse than (at the last count):

3 laptops

5 PC's

A Server

A Sun Workstation

Plus printers and network hubs etc. ????? :-) :-) :-)

No mine is:

1 PC with 2 LCD screens

2 laptops

1 web book that I got given for free as the previous owner said it was too small for him :yay:

1 printer scanner

But all this electronic gubbins are buried under vehicle parts manuals, vehicle parts, gauges and surrounded by bookshelves with more stuff. Well then we got the closet :shocked:

Mind you the maid came yesterday and now it is all nice and neat. I can't find anything but it looks pretty.