Bank holiday freetime - what are we all doing to our vehicles this weekend ?

Fugly

Spent the day giving Dave a hand getting the MJ ready for the installation of a cell... :evil:

Although he did draw the line at fitting chicken wire inside the cell space hooked up to the jenny :banghead::rofl:

So many evil ideas.. so few acolytes ;)

rmp-smiley..gif

Spent Friday with our members of the Ingleton Home Guard and Herr Flick and Helga trying to raise money for our event . Operation Home Guard in Ingleton North Yorks , 3rd & 4th July 2010. Had a great day talking to MOP and handing flyers out.

So the weekend draws to a close, how many of you managed to reach your stated goal?

I for one did! I set the target of making a pair of front wings for my mini jeep project, here is how it went.

Regards rog8811

frontwings jp04..jpg

frontwings jp05..jpg

frontwings jp10..jpg

Not sure if I reached my goals for the weekend, have to check with the wife.

I did clear the garden , which will probably lead to more fun nest weekend.

Need to go to the tip but Local Authority have rules, need to have a permit for commercial vehicles, vans (no side windows), pickups, trailers above a certain size, width length and hieght.. You even need one if you go in on foot.

4x4's are permitted, unless they fall into the above.

Ex Military Land Rover, not commercial, not a pick could be in for an argument.

I have actually managed to do some work on the Land Rover, now know how much fuel and how hot it is.

I have also invented what could be called either a RUSTOMETER or RUST GUAGE a slight tap and it appears to be just over half full.

I suppose it explains why it did not work as intended.

Mike

rust..jpg

Well I managed to fit new rear indicators to the dodge, fit a nos Brake light, bolt the tables for the radio gear in place, change the oil, wash out the air filter, catch a cold, spend all day in bed today, lose my voice, do a passable barry white impression and now sit here waiting for the nighnurse to kick in then i can go to sle'...:yawn::sleep: